Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

12 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

We are best selling club in the world by a country mile.

in re net profit/loss on transfer fees we are the worst in the world by multiple country miles

these figures are starting in summer 2020 and going forward:

cc826dd737fa4967b32460525ac6e63a.png

15 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

Slanderous to slag off another countries government and with baseless theories and claim that we were sailing in your one man boat to paranoid island.

I'd say it was kind of me to presume you were drunk than just a window licker.

1 hour ago, Thor said:

He has mentioned Chelsea previously. I think if it comes down to us or Arsenal he will choose us. 

We have at least some history with Italian greats. Arsenal not so much. 

He has mentioned, yes but that was 2022. Arsenal have Jorginho now, one of the leaders in the Italian team + they're playing great consistently for a couple of seasons. I think its still very much possible he leans towards Arsenal.

8 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Complete joke.

Matt Law said that the club will assess in pre-season and then take a call later in the window if they need to go into the market. Sanchez, Kepa, Petrovic - Need to shift out 2 to get a keeper in. Slonina is also around after a loan in the Belgian league

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

Chilly is on pretty big wages, right? I wonder if any PL will go near him with his large wages, high transfer fee we’d demand, and constant injuries. And he doesn’t strike me as a Saudi kinda guy as he’s only 27 and surely still in the England picture with their lack of LB’s.

£200,000 per week

😔

47c41a2b0eb5de607fb69bf261f48ece.png

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

I'll double down on what I said next season.

We WILL see the best of Enzo & Caicedo when they have an experienced no-nonsense CM playing along side them. 

I think KDH can be that missing piece.

I see many people see KDH as a starter but I just cannot see it yet.

Pre season will give us all answers. Especially with Enzo, Caicedo and Gallagher all coming late (late July, early August). Ugo is going to Olympics so I think he is missing his chance to impress new manager and will probably go on loan. Not a ideal situation for Maresca and us with Enzo now 99% playing Copa America final which means he will miss all pre season games. Same could happen with Palmer and Conor or Cucurella.

Carney, Casadei, Santos, Kellyman, Lavia and KDH will fight for place first couple of weeks. Guys are starting training in 5 days on Monday if I am correct.

Players set to start pre-season at Cobham

Goalkeepers: Robert Sanchez, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Marcus Bettinelli, Gaga Slonina.

Defenders: Reece James, Malo Gusto, Alfie Gilchrist, Axel Disasi, Benoit Badiashile, Trevoh Chalobah, Levi Colwill, Tosin Adarabioyo, Wesley Fofana, Ben Chilwell.

Midfielders: Carney Chukwuemeka, Cesare Casadei, Romeo Lavia, Andrey Santos, KDH, Omari Kellyman.

Attackers: Raheem Sterling, Noni Madueke, Nicolas Jackson, Christopher Nkunku, Deivid Washington, David Fofana, Marc Guiu, Angelo Gabriel.

Plus some youngsters.

Edited by NikkiCFC

10 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Finally links of Chilwell going!

Looks like Calafiori is the target to replace him. 

That sounds good to me. My only consideration with Calafiori was that it would block Colwill's game-time. If he's being looked at as a hybrid LB/LCB then its 2 strong LB options in Cucurella and Calfiori and crazy depth in CB. 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Insane if we roll with that dud.

HE WAS BENCHED AT BRIGHTON DUE TO HIS SHIT ON-THE-BALL PLAY AND PASSING 

madness!

🤬

Not to mention that goof-up against Arsenal at the Bridge.

But...I'll reserve judgement for now. Let's see if Maresca can extract more from him.

Still worried about the CB cover in front of him. 

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

If plan is to play both Calafiori and Colwill and one as a LB plus apparently Nkunku is favorite to start on the left side we gonna be without real wide player on that left side. No one is going to stretch the pitch for us.

they can be a CB pairing

as can either one with Tosin

or use all 3 in a back 5