Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

12 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Yeah I'd take him before Hall, least he has a lot of upswing, Hall has none, a championship player.

i probably would too but hall is already a clear upgrade on gallagher , he has 2 premier league seasons under his belt 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

and should include a buyback clause 

how many buy backs are actually used in the Premier league though? 

If Hutchinson wants to play for us and if he's in Maresca's plans, we shouldn't be selling him at all.   But if he's not keen on being a bit part/squad player next season, good luck to him and hopefully we get a decent sell-on clause. 

Dewsbury-Hall is a weird target but I guess I can kind of see the logic, if we can sell Gallagher for decent money (£45m+) and get Deswbury-Hall for £25m it is immensely helpful for the books. He would not be an exciting signing but he has just had a good season, knows the system and I can see an argument that he will look like an even better player with a better team around him.

Definitely feels like a move old Chelsea would make more than new Chelsea though.

4 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Disgusting if we waste resources on this guy, I'd rather keep Gallagher.

As much as Gallagher is a reliable midfield option who has energy + doesn't miss many games, his passing is not good enough to be a starting midfielder at a top club. 

KDH is an upgrade on him. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

As much as Gallagher is a reliable midfield option who has energy + doesn't miss many games, his passing is not good enough to be a starting midfielder at a top club. 

KDH is an upgrade on him. 

Not enough of an upgrade to warrant slapping 30m on him. 

Edited by TheHulk

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

Not enough of an upgrade to warrant slapping wasting 30m on him. 

I'd like to know what are the alternatives. 

KDH is 25 and seems way more mature than the last time he was in the PL