Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, mkh said:

Chelsea scouts have been in attendance several times to watch Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, but they are mentioning Champions League and Chelsea are not in it. (@FabrizioRomano)

Thank goodness. Think he’s highly overrated and will flop the next place he goes. 

31 minutes ago, Thor said:

Thank goodness. Think he’s highly overrated and will flop the next place he goes. 

Thank you. Going by numbers in Seria A we should drop 150m for Pulisic. He had better season than Kvara, Leao and Chiesa players many fans actually want to spend fortune. 

14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Thank you. Going by numbers in Seria A we should drop 150m for Pulisic. He had better season than Kvara, Leao and Chiesa players many fans actually want to spend fortune. 

You’re never going to have a perfect player in every position. 
We have serviceable enough options there. We are stacked in some positions. 

Sometimes the right player isn’t available. But some people on here always want us to buy for the sake of buying.

I’m actually keen on the likes of Duran because I don’t see any out and out surefire thing at striker. Jackson is good enough and getting better. Why not sign Duran and see if he fills out potential and see if Jackson continues to grow. 
Sometimes those expensive options aren’t worth the risk and better to go for potential in meantime.

Just need some time and cohesiveness. 

Edited by Thor

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Not super relevant given that Pulisic is NOT playing on our left wing, but Mudryk is. Any of the players listed above would be a MASSIVE upgrade over Mudryk... including Pulisic (with the caveat of his injury-proneness).

To be fair, I'd not break the bank for any of the players listed above (not a fan of Leao either), for one reason or another, but would definitely try to upgrade on Mudryk, and even try really hard to move him. I think his lack of teamwork/work rate alone will cost us points in the PL.

6 hours ago, mkh said:

Chelsea message on Colwill - “Untouchable” (@FabrizioRomano)

The handling of Colwill by Clearlake has been spot on. Still think he could turn into a great CB

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

Pissing off De Laurentiis probably isn’t the best idea. Kvara may not get out of there until his contract runs down now.

Even Osimhen is in that situation. Valued too highly now after that new contract and release clause. Clubs have stopped spending like they were doing in 2022-23. 

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Serie A is indeed dogshit these days and I agree that it’d be super risky buying Kvara or Leão for mega money and expecting them to dominate like they do in Italy here in the PL. But Chiesa I think would absolutely kill it in England. He has the perfect game to translate well. I’d take him in a millisecond at Chelsea.

Fabrizio saying once again this morning that it’s not 100% that he’ll be staying at Juve if a serious offer goes in, btw…. 👀 

If the club is determined to go big in a wide attacker this summer I’d personally choose Chiesa over Olise.

2 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Don't buy it. They already have Romero and Van de Ven. Bought Dragusin in January who was wanted by Bayern and can't get in the team. He can play as cover for Udogie whilst injured but either way wouldn't make much sense.

23 hours ago, mkh said:

Bayern München want 42 million pounds for De Ligt. He's on 250k a week.

Good Deal for Chelsea?

Disasi,Basiashile & Chalobah leave

Calafiori & De Ligt or Leny Yoro IN

Anything that ensures Disaster leaves gets my seal of approval.

Edited by King Kante

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Both De Ligt and De Jong were these super hyped up young Dutchman a couple of years ago and neither has come close to living up to that hype. They’re simply okay players.

Just another reminder not to directly buy players from the dutch league 

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Both De Ligt and De Jong were these super hyped up young Dutchman a couple of years ago and neither has come close to living up to that hype. They’re simply okay players.

Tbf both have gone to clubs that are absolute messes internally.