Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I thought we only had 1 loan spot left if the Lukaku to Roma deal happens? If we then loaned Cucu what would happen with all the other deadwood/youngsters that need loaning?

Think it's one more abroad but we can do more in the country.

Yeah we already have some of our loan slots for over 21s used. We can only loan a couple more IIRC.

Loaning Cucurella to a direct rival for top 4 and Lukaku to Roma would be stupid, or for me anyway.

Sell Lukaku straight up or keep him with the u21s/force him to take a move to Saudi - Roma links are there but they are already haggling on a loan fee and don’t want any obligations/options - and then keep Cucurella this season as Hall’s gone, wee how he does and reassess his situation in the summer.

Edited by OneMoSalah

28 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Not counting Rom and CHO we have 30 current first team players. Poch wants a 22-25 player squad. What 5 are going out on domestic and out of country loan? We have 2 domestic loan spots left if we don’t waste one on Rom.

Where's the list of the 30 first team players? 

The only ones that looked likely to leave were: Lukaku, CHO, Maatsen & Chalobah (the last two for FFP reasons)   

Sarr will be stuck here till his contract expires, same with Cucurella. 

1 hour ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Where's the list of the 30 first team players? 

The only ones that looked likely to leave were: Lukaku, CHO, Maatsen & Chalobah (the last two for FFP reasons)   

Sarr will be stuck here till his contract expires, same with Cucurella. 

Our official roster according to our website (33 players):

• Sanchez
  • Petrovic
  • Bettinelli
  • Bergström
  • Beach
  • Disasi
  • Cucurella
  • Badiashile
  • Thiago Silva
  • Chalobah
  • Chilwell
  • James
  • Colwill
  • Gusto
  • Maatsen
  • Fofana
  • Sarr
  • Enzo
  • Ugo
  • Chukwu
  • Gallagher
  • Caicedo
  • Lavia
  • Sterling
  • Mudryk
  • Madueke
  • Jackson
  • Nkunku
  • Broja
  • Burstow
  • CHO
  • Lukaku
  • Washington

CHO, Sarr, Lukaku will never play for Chelsea again - either sold, loaned or contract terminated

Bergström, Beach, Burstow will either play for the U21s or loaned to a Championship side which doesnt take a slot

Fofana sadly is neglectable bc he wont play for us this season

Washington will take our last loan slot abroad

Makes 25 first team players left, with 1 still coming in. 26 is a bit too much for this non European season. 

So in my eyes 2 still need to go - Chalobah and Broja the most likely candidates (Broja especially if we buy a striker/attacking player)

Also I feel like one of Maatsen/Cucurella will get loaned as well. 

Edited by Gundalf

1 hour ago, Gundalf said:

Our official roster according to our website (33 players):

• Sanchez
  • Petrovic
  • Bettinelli
  • Bergström
  • Beach
  • Disasi
  • Cucurella
  • Badiashile
  • Thiago Silva
  • Chalobah
  • Chilwell
  • James
  • Colwill
  • Gusto
  • Maatsen
  • Fofana
  • Sarr
  • Enzo
  • Ugo
  • Chukwu
  • Gallagher
  • Caicedo
  • Lavia
  • Sterling
  • Mudryk
  • Madueke
  • Jackson
  • Nkunku
  • Broja
  • Burstow
  • CHO
  • Lukaku
  • Washington

Makes 25 first team players left, with 1 still coming in. 26 is a bit too much for this non European season. 

So in my eyes 2 still need to go - Chalobah and Broja the most likely candidates (Broja especially if we buy a striker/attacking player)

Also I feel like one of Maatsen/Cucurella will get loaned as well. 

I don't see Broja going as he's the only other recognised striker we have in the squad.  If Poch is looking for someone to play in the attack but not as the "#9"...we will still need 2 strikers for the season.  

Also, we have to remember that Jackson will probably be at AFCON in early 2024 so we will definitely need squad depth during that time. 

I would say Chalobah + Maatsen are more likely to go (would be a massive shame to see Maatsen leave so early as his pace/dribbling would be useful as an impact sub but for FFP purposes, the club will probably cash in). 

12 hours ago, Gundalf said:

Bro I had to look this phrase up and now I will never eat lasagna anymore. 

Me too.

Punched Lasagna

A vagina that has been around the block a few too many times. Hangs kinda loose and probably had large sausage enter it and leave it dangling with extra skin that looks like a slice of lasagna turned upright. Can fit anything in there and will need larger and larger to get any feeling.
That chick has had a lot of boyfriends, her VA-JJ probably looks like a punched lasagna.

3 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Me too.

Punched Lasagna

A vagina that has been around the block a few too many times. Hangs kinda loose and probably had large sausage enter it and leave it dangling with extra skin that looks like a slice of lasagna turned upright. Can fit anything in there and will need larger and larger to get any feeling.
That chick has had a lot of boyfriends, her VA-JJ probably looks like a punched lasagna.

🤮

4 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

(would be a massive shame to see Maatsen leave so early as his pace/dribbling would be useful as an impact sub but for FFP purposes, the club will probably cash in). 

maddening that Hall and now (perhaps) Maatsen leave and we are stuck with CuCu (should sell to the Saudis)

between the 3 (selling Hall for £28 million plus £7 million in add-ons , and assuming we get £20m or so (maybe more) for Maatsen, both of which are pure FFP profit) and the £63m we shit away on CuCu

that is £118m at least with which we could have dropped a massive bid for either Alphonso Davies or Nuno Mendes and still have had £30m or more LEFT OVER

ffs

Davies, the easier of the two to buy, also wants to play some on the wing, his original position, which is perfect for us,

combined Chilly would have given us (and still could, just for a higher cost, ffs) easily the best 1-2 LB punch/options on the planet

same (just with less versatility) for Mendes and Chilly

Cucu loan would make sense imo, Poch keeps playing Colwill at LB so with Chilly and Maatsen in the squad we should be fine to lose him. He used to cover some options for us that we just don’t have depth problems in anymore, and he’s just not found form with us ever since the hair pulling incident. Ideally get a fee for him but just get wages off the books and let him go and play a full season somewhere and see if he can generate some transfer interest.

Man United’s search for a left-back and what is happening with Donny van de Beek?

Man United manager Erik ten Hag received a blow this week regarding the injury news of Luke Shaw but the club are in the market for a new left-back. United have had contact with three/four players as they look for a last-minute deal over the final week of the transfer window. Discussions are taking place.

One player Man United have enquired about is Chelsea’s Marc Cucurella.

There is a chance that the player will leave Stamford Bridge before the transfer window shuts and United are one club interested, although there is nothing concrete yet.

Allaa GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY