Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

8 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

How's Liverpool forum looking 🤣 because it's a shit show in here!!!!

No idea but paying more for him than Declan Rice who is proven over a number of seasons is insane.

Liverpool must be under some pressure.

I hate buying record signings they always end up shite as the pressure gets to them and the media hounds them.

I don't think we really need him TBH it's not like we are going to win the league, we just need to get CL again and then push on from there.

9 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Can’t help but feel this is all a tactic from Liverpool to get Lavia and ensure Moises doesn’t and couldn’t start on Sunday.

bad tactic since now southampton can ask more than the 50m they asked before for him, seeing that liverpool has the money.

Edited by whats happening

This is the most tiring transfer saga ever. Didn’t think anything would top the Enzo ordeal but this is far worse for me personally.

Whether it’s us or Liverpool I hope it’s 100% done and announced by whichever club today so that we can look forward to the actual football.

Brilliant twist, great entertainment.

But tbh 111m, let Lpool fkin have him. We bid what we deemed an ok price. Did not come off, fair enough. But now to go above our own valuation just bc the dippers swoop in last minute is weak. There is not a 60m difference in valuation between him and Lavia. In fact, give Bayern or Real 111m and surely they will be open to selling Kimmich or Tchouameni and both are better than the one season wonder.