Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

JanAage Fjortoft has been reporting that Werner and Klopp are Skyping regularly. It might be that Klopp is stalling to get past June 15th to get a better price than the clause. If it is true about the two in regular communication, I doubt we have a chance at Werner.

JanAage Fjortoft has been reporting that Werner and Klopp are Skyping regularly. It might be that Klopp is stalling to get past June 15th to get a better price than the clause. If it is true about the two in regular communication, I doubt we have a chance at Werner.
How would they even know lol. I doubt that Werner or Klopp told the media that they have skype sessions lol

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Werner wanting to join Liverpool is the worst kept secret at this point but if Liverpool think they can get a cheaper price than the release clause after that date, then they are having a laugh. He still has 3 years left on his contract, RB Leipzig are under no pressure to sell him this summer if no club activate that release clause. Our chances will depend on (a) whether we qualify for the Champions League and (b) what will Liverpool do with Werner. 

9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

How would they even know lol. I doubt that Werner or Klopp told the media that they have skype sessions lol

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Jan reports like he knows something.

A direct link to the Podcast where Jan and Christian Faulk talk Werner for 30 minutes. In it he said Werner has talked openly about his conversations with Klopp. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/no/podcast/timo-werner-special/id1501856054?i=1000476524587&l=nb

20 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

A direct link to the Podcast where Jan and Christian Faulk talk Werner for 30 minutes. In it he said Werner has talked openly about his conversations with Klopp. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/no/podcast/timo-werner-special/id1501856054?i=1000476524587&l=nb

Not saying history will repeat itself but I was just looking back at some old stuff and I noticed that we and Liverpool were interested in Pulisic in late 2019 and people thought that because Liverpool have Klopp, they would get him especially Pulisic reportedly wanted to join them. But things didn't turn out that way. :chai:

We need Real Madrid to start one of their tapping up campaigns that they seem to always succeed at with one of Salah or Mané. Then maybe one of them goes into "I've accomplished so much at Liverpool so I'm ready for a new challenge" mode like Hazard did. Them getting Werner would sting less if they lose one of their talisman.

Liverpool fans all in the comments on anything Werner and chelsea related on twitter.  The sheer arrogance of them is amazing

Plenty has happened since Klopp spoke to Werner at Easter time, namely Covid-19.  Liverpool wont have realised the financial implications of the virus, like all clubs at that time, and maybe now have decided they dont want to spend that kind of money on one player, if at all

So the 'pool fans banging on about this meeting need to take a step back

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Since your so fond of the lad you will owe us all a BC song as soon as he is signed mate lol

No, I'm neither pro or anti over signing Chilwell. I just want to watch TC burn over the signing...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Is it true that Saúl Ñíguez will reveal his new Club in 3 days? He still has 6 years on his AM contract. I would love him here, he is a battler.

I reckon it'll be a new golf club. Either one with greens, fairways and bunkers, or one that fits in a bag.