Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, didi007 said:

its just a handful of fans. juve has millions of fans. why are we making a big deal out of this? 

Because Juve is now rethinking it. Game attending fans protesting is much more important than a bunch of kids on Twitter or X.

Uhhhh, what?! Reports literally in the same hour that we’ve made a breakthrough with Caicedo AND we’ve bid for Lavia? Whilst also hearing this morning that concrete talks have opened with Adams?

Methinks we’re trying to put some pressure on Brighton with this Lavia stuff. But could you even imagine us getting both Lavia and Caicedo? Good Lord, what a midfield we’d have for the next decade….

4 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Its a bit weird tho. This morning we heard that we are actively working on Adams and now Lavia out of a sudden as well? Dont tell me Caicedo wont happen 

Sounds like we're trying to force Brighton's hand a bit, letting them know that we're ready to sign Lavia for way less than Caicedo. 

I still see Lavia ending up at Liverpool though, there's no way they bid 45 million and then not match 48 million. 

Just now, Reddish-Blue said:

Sounds like we're trying to force Brighton's hand a bit, letting them know that we're ready to sign Lavia for way less than Caicedo. 

I still see Lavia ending up at Liverpool though, there's no way they bid 45 million and then not match 48 million. 

I mean it would be a big luxury but I kinda feel like Enzo, Caicedo, Lavia, Santos would be a bit too much for a non Europe season. Especially if u consider Lavia and Santos' age, they still need a lot of playtime to develope

9 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

I mean it would be a big luxury but I kinda feel like Enzo, Caicedo, Lavia, Santos would be a bit too much for a non Europe season. Especially if u consider Lavia and Santos' age, they still need a lot of playtime to develope

Non European season just gives them time to gel as a team, not necessarily a bad thing, still have fa and league cup games.

12 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Could open up the possibility of Enzo playing further up the pitch to cover Nkunku's injury 🤔

I really really hope not.

While he technically can do it it would be a total waste of the game dictating qualities he has.