Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

There is no option I'd take a punt on in the market. I'm open to going into the season with what we have. We were at the same point before the Lukaku signing.

Yeah, at this exact moment in time I really feel like Poch will try Nkunku up top to start the season with Jackson as his rotation. Which I wouldn’t mind trying so long as we sign a creative #10 behind him to connect the midfield and attack. Because having Nkunku isolated up top without that would be a waste. 

——————————-Nkunku—————————-

Mudryk———————new #10———————Sterling

That could be really dynamic and score plenty. Cherki, Wirtz, whoever. Dybala could slot right in that spot. I’d rather try that than spend £70m on Vlahović.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, at this exact moment in time I really feel like Poch will try Nkunku up top to start the season with Jackson as his rotation. Which I wouldn’t mind trying so long as we sign a creative #10 behind him to connect the midfield and attack. Because having Nkunku isolated up top without that would be a waste. 

——————————-Nkunku—————————-

Mudryk———————new #10———————Sterling

That could be really dynamic and score plenty. Cherki, Wirtz, whoever. Dybala could slot right in that spot. I’d rather try that than spend £70m on Vlahović.

Gallagher 😅

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

He might do it, with a good coach like Poch he might get his time to shine. 

Let's hope and thus we avoid spending cash on this position. 

Gallagher would arguably be Poch's biggest assignment. With Mudryk, Jackson, Broja, and Madueke, the raw talent is there. With Gallagher, he'd have to absolutely fine tune every element of his game. 

At best Gallagher could be our Park ji Sung. 

1 hour ago, bluesman2610 said:

I don’t understand the boards fixation with Caicedo , why not put £55M into someone like Thuram and still have a good portion of money to get another midfielder in.

Thuram more of a box to box

image.png.dc47e42ef7ca2747a3da9d095f46c9cf.png

Edited by MoroccanBlue