Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Am I the only person that doesn't understand supporting two teams? 

I don't get it.

I live in Stockholm now, and my father's fam (Swedish) has always been AIK

I was born and raised in London, west London, and grew up Chels

AIK is a streets below Chels, basically zero overlap

and the seasons are different

many on here have local, non English smaller teams they follow

it isn't rocket science

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

How the fuck can Boehly still sell his project to players after this season

You have to be the most negative person on here lol... 

You can't just spend, spend, spend - because I've seen you react poorly whether we overpay or don't buy. 

The quick to anger ones on here really don't want to give this team/organisation time to set a new path. Just because stop gaps and a method worked before, doesn't mean it was the most effective. Sometimes 10 steps back before you can launch and start to run. 

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

I'd be happy with this. 

Reality is - players like Mount aren't a precious commodity in my opinion. He isn't a physical presence, nor overly technical, or rather pacey. Just a motor in the middle with some nice skills. 

I am in two minds on Havertz though. A lot of people underrate him - and fault him for things he is actually quite good at - like hold up play and seeing the field. He uses his body well and knows how to pick a pass/man. I really think he'd be a fantastic player in a well established team with a nice offensive scheme in place. Wouldn't want him to go to a direct rival because of this. 

46 minutes ago, Thor said:

You have to be the most negative person on here lol... 

You can't just spend, spend, spend - because I've seen you react poorly whether we overpay or don't buy. 

The quick to anger ones on here really don't want to give this team/organisation time to set a new path. Just because stop gaps and a method worked before, doesn't mean it was the most effective. Sometimes 10 steps back before you can launch and start to run. 

I'm not negative, just curious how does Boehly still convince sell his project to top players, it's not like were paying them top dollar and most now is through incentives.

5 hours ago, Mário César said:

porto need to sel they are in talks with united

if united get onana, I really see us getting him for 50M euros

Think club is targeting a senior GK not a young GK keeping Slonina in mind.

Edited by Strike

8 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Growing up in London our second team were always Brentford (Div4 in those days), and when Chels were away we used to go to Craven Cottage alternate Saturdays, not that we supported Fulham but they had George Best.

Me it was Millwall, when Chelsea were away.

Most of me mates supported them.

19 minutes ago, lucio said:

Idk if these guys would be good but I also want more physical presence in the midfield. One of my favourite set ups was with matic and Luiz in midfield. 

8821622A-6839-4D9C-AE43-D1932BF66819.jpeg

Enzo, Caicedo and Lavia with all these youngsters in the background would set us pretty nicely for years to come.