Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, we really don’t need Gvardiol anymore. Not with Badiashile here now, not with Colwill returning, and not with us seeing that Cucu can fill in if necessary. These players are all very young as well and specialize in playing on the left side. Spending £90m or whatever on an area of the squad that’s well stocked is extreme overkill. We will already struggle to keep this group happy once everyone is fit and available.

Gvardiol will almost certainly be playing for City next season. Which will be annoying as a huge fan of his but I’m more than happy with our CB options now.

Our only focus this summer needs to be on getting a lethal striker and an absolute baller of a DM. That and doing a massive clear out the likes of which nobody has ever seen.

If we continue playing 3 at the back then we will need him especially when silva and kk go...between badiashile, colwill and gvardiol we have lcb and ccb sorted...even cucu can fill in which makes it 4 players for 2 positions.

Rcb we have fofana and Rice(if we buy)/Reece as backup if fofana is injured

On 10/03/2023 at 18:01, NikkiCFC said:

Ironically MM may leave not because h8ers but his biggest fans. Think about it. Guy hit the jackpot playing from Chelsea, living the dream. Starting spot from day one after Championship, many fans favorite not related to football qualities. They also voted him for POTY. I remember watching that Derby side, Tomori POTY for them, long time gone, Wilson was player that most impressed me but he is between bench for worst PL teams and Championship. Mount could have easily be that guy but he had Lamps nursering him. Instead of being so greatful and jumping from happiness all day how lucky he has been he started to believe his own hype and thinking 180k is not good for him. Very ungrateful from him. So yeah, this is partly result of his fanboys who acted like he is new Lampard, better than Foden, new captain, our best player etc... Which none was true but seems he believes it and this is the result. If they acted like they should, accepting him like solid squad player it would not come to this. What exactly separates him from Werner and Pulisic? They all gave us similar output. 

I thought Wilson was top class at Derby. I personally also thought he was their best player too, offensively wise. He was unlucky in the sense that he was going back to a Liverpool team that had many top players in midfield and attack, so despite getting over 15 goals for Derby, Liverpool loaned him to Bournemouth. But yeah, I thought he was that good that Liverpool were going to utilize him.

Mount had advantage of being in a team who was unable to buy players so he was awarded a lot of game time and took his chance. That is why I do like the idea of Boehly not going to high on wages and doing incentive based bonuses. Saka is about to sign a new contract worth around £200k p/w who imo is best winger in the league. Could command more, however they have a wage structure there.

That being said, as some have said, I think there is more than just simply money with Mount. There is the length issue. He may also himself question his longevity in the team and where he fits in.

And now you have this. 

MM father liked this post lol

Btw he is his agent now so imagine how negotiations went. 

Yes, it absolutely makes sense not to use Mount now when it's clear he is leaving. 

Felix and Sterling starters. Mudryk and Madueke new signings. Gallagher also there. While guys like Auba, Pulisic, Ziyech and Mount are leaving so what's the point? Plus they are not better than players being used. 

What is worrying me is that there is always so much toxicity around Mount. Him and his father throwing manager and owner under the bus now when things are going good. Plus all the shit from his PR team. I hope things don't escalate. MM also has blind followers so who knows what can happen. They are playing with emotions with these people. 

When we heard a couple of weeks ago that talks are put on hold till summer it's clearly just club trying to calm down all the noise around his contract situation when agreement was not reached and plan is to sell him. Decision is made already I think. And after this especially bridges are burned. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

7 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Johnny Minerals is a Mount fanboi. 

We know that. And not the reason why I posted it. He is not important. But Mount father/agent liking that tweet is huge. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

41 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

City fuck off from Chilwell. 

Kind of puzzled as to why this is even a rumor. Why would we sell one of our better and most important players to a team we’re trying to compete with? It makes zero sense. And for these noises to pop up again as he’s rounding into his best form again is laughable.

Chilly and James should both be untouchable.

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

We know that. And not the reason why I posted it. He is not important. But Mount father/agent liking that tweet is huge. 

I never understand fans that prioritize a player over the club. Mount’s Father thinking he will somehow rally fan support and challenge the owners at Clearlake should know that has never worked at the Dodgers. He really should get to know their history. They are knew to EPL ownership, but they have a clear history of getting rid of anyone that is a detriment to the club. They were quick to take a loss on Lukaku. Mount will not be a loss, he is 100% profit. 

The line we told you about João Félix does not change, on the contrary, it is reinforced. 

The Portuguese is very happy with his experience in London and will push to stay at Chelsea. He wants it to be a long-term project. 

Todd Boehly will negotiate with Atlético de Madrid.

At Felix’s age and with his talent level I’d say anything £80m or under is great value for him and we should pay it. I know the hard numbers show him with just 1 goal so far with us but he’s been so unlucky. Should have about 5 right now.

Long term Mount insurance and an upgrade. Appears to have a great relationship with lots of our squad already and especially with Enzo. 

100% keep in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

At Felix’s age and with his talent level I’d say anything £80m or under is great value for him and we should pay it. I know the hard numbers show him with just 1 goal so far with us but he’s been so unlucky. Should have about 5 right now.

Long term Mount insurance and an upgrade. Appears to have a great relationship with lots of our squad already and especially with Enzo. 

100% keep in my opinion.

80M pounds is too much

80M Euro its ok

maybe atletico would want pulisic or even ziyech

13 hours ago, Pizy said:

Kind of puzzled as to why this is even a rumor. Why would we sell one of our better and most important players to a team we’re trying to compete with? It makes zero sense. And for these noises to pop up again as he’s rounding into his best form again is laughable.

Chilly and James should both be untouchable.

I can understand from the City perspective as they need some new full backs.

From the Chelsea side, I can only think it's something that has been highlighted slightly because a big thing has been made over players being sold if they don't renew contracts and whilst it's not an immediate necessity, Chilwell will have 2 years left in the summer. I think given his form and return to fitness it's almost a guarantee the club would rather get him locked down than sell him.

Even more so, if Potter ends up staying on beyond this season - I think Havertz and Chilwell will both get offered long term extensions in the summer.