Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

6 minutes ago, Superblue said:

The one thing I would say if we do sign Madueke is that we'll jump from one of the slowest attacks in the league to one of the quickest with him and Mudryk. Some serious pace right there.

Until the day Jorginho, Zakaria, Kante, and Kovacic magically pick their head up and find players in the right position the same problems will persist. 

16 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

I just don't get why? Don't care about money and all because its not me paying but after felix and Mudryk why this kid? Surely we should be looking midfield/Rb?

Very underwhelming. 

Dude will roll around on Cobham in a wheelchair more than he Will play.

Where is the new midfielders?! 

Mudryk left wing, Madueke right wing, and a striker up top. Right footed left winger with insane pace and technical ability and left footed right winger with insane pace and technical ability. This has the potential to be absolutely incredible if these new players settle.

A front 3 of Mudryk, Nkunku, and Madueke? That’s potentially spicy as hell. Or rotate Nkunku with Felix or Havertz.

We just now have to hope Madueke can remain fit. Looks electric on YouTube.

1 hour ago, Superblue said:

We need to get £17m don't we to cover Pulisic and Ziyech amortisation? Or are you viewing it as if they were to be sold now rather than the summer?

In the summer I don't see why we couldn't at least cover their amortisation.

It is incredible that just the move of those three frees up potentially Nkunku plus two more similar size signings. However if anything it just highlights how poor some of our signings have been because it's less a case of fetching £20-25m for these players, and more that we are getting off the books about £130-140m initial investment of these players.

So selling academy players is best possible thing regarding FFP? 

For sure one of Mount/Gallagher is leaving in the summer. And CHO. That's gonna be around 70m. Will help a lot. 

11 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Brilliant player and counts as homegrown. Probably long contract, relatively low wages and the fee is not bad either. Just a huge gamble on his injury record. Could turn out be a genius or an idiotic move, only time will tell.

In what way?

With Reece back in training I think the dream of us bringing in some RB cover is gone. RLC showing he can fill in there as well. But knowing that Reece can instantly re-injure himself again makes it super risky to not get anyone.

I’d be stunned if Brighton sell Caicedo now that Trossard is sold so midfield is likely on hold until summer. At least I hope so. No panic buy in the most important area of the team, please.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

With Reece back in training I think the dream of us bringing in some RB cover is gone. 

"Chelsea remain in the market for a new midfielder and have bid for Benfica’s Enzo Fernandez and held talks over a move for Moises Caicedo, who Brighton value at over £65m.

There also remains the possibility of Chelsea signing a new back-up right-back before this month’s transfer window closes, despite the fact Reece James is on his way back from injury."

6 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

In what way?

Very similar profile to Leao. Very direct and strong in 1v1, not as lightweight in duels as our offensive signings of the last years. Pretty good finisher too. Huge potential if he stays fit, but sadly thats a big if, especially with the current state of our medical department

Edited by Artandur

2 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Very similar profile to Leao. Very direct and strong in 1v1, not as lightweight in duels as our offensive signings from the last years. Pretty good finisher too. Huge potential if he stays fit, but sadly thats a big if, especially with the current state of our medical department

Thanks! A friend of mine who watch the Dutch league said he was duckshit.. so i dont know what to think except for his crazy injury history 

But is he gonna playing in our first team immediately? Doesn't get choose behind current attacker option in pecking order?

If he doesn't really integrated or taking actual part in our team, the investment will be not promising and also of course his development will be stalled

I just really doesn't like what i see from david fonfana in the last match, when he still doesn't really taken seriously yet, and still behind havertz and aubameyang while both of them still truly underperforming.

Just don't want to see that happen again

Edited by dimmas