Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 hours ago, Vegetable said:

American Chelsea owner, sending 100 mil euro to Russia goes down great with media and even normal people. It's not happening and it's not something that upsets me personally.

Arsen is NOWHERE near that level of cost and us being blocked should upset, he has a MASSIVE upside potential to be a key creative player for us, unlike anything we have on the team

price:

from the summer (and the clause is the same now)

https://metro.co.uk/2022/08/26/Chelsea-set-to-activate-12-6m-buyout-clause-to-sign-arsen-zakharyan-17247517/

Chelsea are set to trigger a €15 million (£12.6m) release clause to sign Dynamo Moscow midfielder Arsen Zakharyan

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Arsen is NOWHERE near that level of cost and us being blocked should upset, he has a MASSIVE upside potential to be a key creative player for us, unlike anything we have on the team

price:

from the summer (and the clause is the same now)

https://metro.co.uk/2022/08/26/Chelsea-set-to-activate-12-6m-buyout-clause-to-sign-arsen-zakharyan-17247517/

Chelsea are set to trigger a €15 million (£12.6m) release clause to sign Dynamo Moscow midfielder Arsen Zakharyan

Still, it will go down terribly, especially given now we are getting headlines that our dough for Mudryk will partially go to support Ukraine military. I guess it much depends on your country's political stance, but I doubt any player is worth transferring money to Russia right now, especially after all that "morality" talk after we negotiated for Enzo, it just seems improper thing to do imho. 

9 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

All Brighton fans raving and creaming over him so he must be very good. Might not matter if we missed out on Gvardiol if he is as good as they say he is.

He's the reason i wasn't remotely bothered when it became clear Gvardiol was unlikely. Genuinely think Levi will be similar level if he isn't already.

Not a chance we should sell Gallagher to any PL club who could potentially compete with us in future league seasons. So that should 100% rule Newcastle out. If he at some point really pushes to leave and it’s Palace or some other perennial bottom half side then I’d reluctantly take a big fee. But to see him at his top level at another top 4 competitor would be terrible.

RLC I’d drive to Newcastle myself. For me he is right now what he will always be, sadly. Someone who shows flashes of brilliance but is merely average 80% of the time. Doesn’t have the mentality or desire to realize his huge talent.

Ziyech I’d be fine seeing the back of but would be weary about selling within the league. 

8 hours ago, TheHulk said:

I'm sure everyone will line up to pay him 300k wages a week.

£325K PW

£84.5m in wages alone

summer of 2022 is quite potentially the worst non youth transfer window in the history of the EPL)

(the youth buys may well end up being superb though)

counting fees, add-on, and wages

for just these 5 players below

we may well have shit away over £500m

half a billion quid!

Wesley Fofana 
Marc Cucurella 
Raheem Sterling  
Kalidou Koulibaly
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 

let that sink in

I would never have bought any of them then

nada, null, nyet, nein, nej, none, fuck off and hell no

let alone those INSANE wages on most long term contracts

KK ALONE was £95m in fees+wages!!

what the fuckery

now, I have no problem with the January window so far, OTHER THAN, of course, ENZO, and that is a potential insane cock up

time and who we do buy will tell if it was as bad as I think it can be

oh, and another issue (albeit not our fault) is if we cannot get Arsen

3db682904d7f7600d02bbce404cc6fb8.png

Edited by Vesper

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

£325K PW

£84.5m in wages alone

summer of 2022 is quite potentially the worst non youth transfer window in the history of the EPL)

(the youth buys may well end up being superb though)

counting fees, add-on, and wages

for just these 5 players below

we may well have shit away over £500m

half a billion quid!

Wesley Fofana 
Marc Cucurella 
Raheem Sterling  
Kalidou Koulibaly
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 

let that sink in

I would never have bought any of them then

nada, null, nyet, nein, nej, none, fuck off and hell no

let alone those INSANE wages on most long term contracts

KK ALONE was £95m in fees+wages!!

what the fuckery

now, I have no problem with the January window so far, OTHER THAN, of course, ENZO, and that is a potential insane cock up

time and who we do buy will tell if it was as bad as I think it can be

oh, and another issue (albeit not our fault) is if we cannot get Arsen

3db682904d7f7600d02bbce404cc6fb8.png

If it's true we are willing to sterling, just shows TT got what he asked for.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

no it won't

it is a cheap, super intelligent buy

great for us IMHO

especially at such little cost with HUGE potential upside

Yeeees, I mean, pr wise, no doubt he's a good player, but the outcry of doing business with Russian club will be massive, especially it's us and no other club. We will be bashed eternally. The players "running away" from their league got free pass, but I doubt this transfer will.