Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

"I'm basing this on rumours" - nothing else required here.....

Hello, wake up this is the Transfers thread we're we discuss, debate, react to transfers. If you want official shit go to the Chelsea website and wait for some official announcements

6 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Hello, wake up this is the Transfers thread we're we discuss, debate, react to transfers. If you want official shit go to the Chelsea website and wait for some official announcements

but there has to be something backing up a claim or it will spin down quickly into ridiculousness

I can go right now to T-Markt

to the top 30 to 40 players at each position

and I feel pretty confident that we have been linked (at one time) to 70%, 80% or more of them

1000's of rumours, and almost all of them bullshit

Congratulations to Travis Akomeah who’s signed his 1st professional contract with Chelsea on his 17th birthday.  Signed from Watford, has been a regular at CB for the Chelsea U18s this season after signing a scholarship.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/profile/travis-akomeah

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2022/sep/27/next-generation-2022-20-of-the-best-talents-at-premier-league-clubs?CMP=share_btn_tw

093bea22e8e3eb25e15456f35868d17a.pngeditorial/people/academy/2022-23/Akomeah_profile-removebg

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

but there has to be something backing up a claim or it will spin down quickly into ridiculousness

I can go right now to T-Markt

to the top 30 to 40 players at each position

and I feel pretty confident that we have been linked (at one time) to 70%, 80% or more of them

1000's of rumours, and almost all of them bullshit

You're right but here the Thuram stuff is being reported by Romano who is often pretty reliable think he made 2 Thuram tweets in the last 24 hours about us wanting him. I really hope there is nothing in this because he is another stop gap and I'm honestly sick of these players.

If you can't buy top players like Enzo least buy some with potential over the roof like Moukoko, give us something to look into the future not some pub guys like Thuram on purple patch.

20 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Hello, wake up this is the Transfers thread we're we discuss, debate, react to transfers. If you want official shit go to the Chelsea website and wait for some official announcement

You're making assumptions on rumours that aren't even remotely reliable and pushing a negative message around them. Fact of the matter is the vast majority of your posts are negative, pretty sure you're either a troll or a fair weather fan.

2 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

You're making assumptions on rumours that aren't even remotely reliable and pushing a negative message around them. Fact of the matter is the vast majority of your posts are negative, pretty sure you're either a troll or a fair weather fan.

4 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

You're right but here the Thuram stuff is being reported by Romano who is often pretty reliable think he made 2 Thuram tweets in the last 24 hours about us wanting him. I really hope there is nothing in this because he is another stop gap and I'm honestly sick of these players.

If you can't buy top players like Enzo least buy some with potential over the roof like Moukoko, give us something to look into the future not some pub guys like Thuram on purple patch.

I think your missing my point

you said that Moukou didn't want to come here becuase we are a mess

you said that was the reason that we were now looking at Thuram

and I still do not see where Moukoko has said he is not interested in Chelsea

THAT (if he says that) will gut me so hard

52785e302d97b0ebedcd21e3b697db8d.png

Just now, We Hate Scouse said:

He's nowhere near as reliable as people make out. Jumps on stories late very often and has plenty of incorrect stories you can look up. Enzo for example.....

Yeah but it's being reported by Santi Aouna as well which is Tier 2.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Why would Moukoko want to come to Chelsea if we sign another striker (Thuram) on top of Aubameyang and Havertz, I read somewhere about him wanting to play regular and get better wages. If we get another striker not only are his chances of being a first teamer smaller but he also needs to compete with Fofana.

Honestly I want Moukoko a lot, but if we plan on loaning him out for 1-2, I'd rather we don't get him, he is good enough to start with Havertz playing behind him.

36 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

"I'm basing this on rumours" - nothing else required here.....

been doing that consistently. Has gotten old now

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It's been quiet with Moukoko. He's not said he will not join Chelsea. The Athletic reported his agent is keen to get him to the Premier League for next season after running down the contract. That probably explains why there seems to be no activity this month.

Ornstein said this a month ago - A move to Chelsea is certainly not done but other Premier League clubs are under the impression it is advanced and are watching closely

7 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

He's nowhere near as reliable as people make out. Jumps on stories late very often and has plenty of incorrect stories you can look up. Enzo for example.....

that wasn't my problem with it all (the Thuram part)

it was that they said Moukoko didn't want to come here

and I see nothing indicating that

THAT would be a huge fucking deal, if we are now getting publically slagged off by targets

THAT is officially, if that starts to happen, us being in the old 2010's Spuds, Arse, etc school of scrubs

7 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Why would Moukoko want to come to Chelsea if we sign another striker (Thuram) on top of Aubameyang and Havertz, I read somewhere about him wanting to play regular and get better wages. If we get another striker not only are his chances of being a first teamer smaller but he also needs to compete with Fofana.

Honestly I want Moukoko a lot, but if we plan on loaning him out for 1-2, I'd rather we don't get him, he is good enough to start with Havertz playing behind him.

wait, NOW you are flipping the order

your first comment said that we are looking at Thuram because Moukoko doesn't want to come to us as we are a mess

here it is again:

NOW

you are saying that Moukoko is seeing us chase Thuram and THAT is the reason he doesn't want to come

which one is it?????

Edited by Vesper