Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Felix is already the Sterling replacement. Who is Sancho coming in for ?

Exactly. It’s already going to be tricky leaving out one or more of Felix, Neto, Madueke, and Nkunku most weeks. Tossing in Sancho makes no sense. That’s the entire reason Maresca has told Sterling to go. No minutes for him.

Not to mention Sancho is lazy af and won’t really work much for the team. Doesn’t train well either evidently.

We are absolutely mental and I love it. Not a boring day with Chelsea. Let’s hope we manage to lock a squad capable of finishing top 4. Maresca is quite mental too and is beginning to grow on me. My dream is we avoid injuries and grow in confidence throughout the season! Up the Chels! 💙

Sancho would be one of the daftest buys even for clownlakes standards. If there is one winger who does not fit Maresca style at all it’s him. Further we have so many Ams/wingers already who today look like they start clicking. No need to unsettle everybody  straight away. 
Murillo is an alright player I guess but we need experience in CB. Wolves were really unlucky. We will continue to concede easy goals with the current CB lineup, esp with Sanchez in behind them. Colwill is probably just good enough but fofana still is a shadow . I would like to see Tosin next to Colwill for a few games but I am quite sure we won’t  challenge for anything without getting more quality in at the back 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Exactly. It’s already going to be tricky leaving out one or more of Felix, Neto, Madueke, and Nkunku most weeks. Tossing in Sancho makes no sense. That’s the entire reason Maresca has told Sterling to go. No minutes for him.

Not to mention Sancho is lazy af and won’t really work much for the team. Doesn’t train well either evidently.

Mudryk gets enough minutes so he will have enough time on field if we get rid of him for Sancho. If we get Osimhen should we worry Jackson won't play enough? We have 70 games I think all will play enough minutes and after last season horror injuries maybe they want more than enough quality if injuries strike us again.

As for Sancho being lazy it's possible but yet again if it happens means Joe Shields trusts him to be professional and train good and he knows him for years.

7 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Mudryk gets enough minutes so he will have enough time on field if we get rid of him for Sancho. If we get Osimhen should we worry Jackson won't play enough? We have 70 games I think all will play enough minutes and after last season horror injuries maybe they want more than enough quality if injuries strike us again.

As for Sancho being lazy it's possible but yet again if it happens means Joe Shields trusts him to be professional and train good and he knows him for years.

Mudryk is only getting minutes because Neto and Felix weren’t ready to start yet as Maresca said pre-match. When they are he will surely only play in the cups if he’s still here.

For me, Sancho is just not suitable for a top PL team. They all require high work rate and being super fit. He would be a great player in Italy or back in Germany as we’ve seen. Slower pace, less quality.

Victor Osimhen to #Chelsea is a ‘difficult deal’ to do, but terms of a potential deal may be becoming more favourable for Chelsea.

[via @SkyKaveh]

Napoli are open to transferring Victor Osimhen to Al-Ahli, but there is NO economic agreement with the player.

(@DiMarzio)

Al Ahli have submitted initial bid to Napoli for Victor Osimhen for package in excess of €65m.

Napoli are prepared to let him go but NO agreement between Nigerian striker and Al Ahli so far.

Deal still far on player side, Osimhen will consider options + not open to loan.

(Fabrizio Romano)

#Chelsea are hoping that Man United might even be interested in a swap deal involving Raheem Sterling for Jadon Sancho.

Signing Osimhen appears a more likely option and priority for Chelsea at present.

[via @JBurtTelegraph]

If Osimhen wants to choose money & irrelevancy over making history with Chelsea, then that’s his issue. It also shows you what kind of mindset he has

Our stance has been clear so NO ONE can blame our owners/sporting directors — everyone else has accepted it but Osimhen.