Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

17 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Going into the season without a clinical #9 would yet again just be poor all around. Guiu coming on for Jackson basically ended the game there. 

Yesterday showed yet again that despite how talented Jackson is, he doesn't have those instincts you'd find in a fox in the box striker. 

I agree about needing a new striker but Guiu coming on isn’t the reason we fell off yesterday. There’s not really anything he can do if we can’t get a sniff of the ball. City just controlled the game towards the end. 

26 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I agree about needing a new striker but Guiu coming on isn’t the reason we fell off yesterday. There’s not really anything he can do if we can’t get a sniff of the ball. City just controlled the game towards the end. 

For me it did. 

Jackson has relatively good hold up play and has a good understanding of working with the other attackers. Guiu just looked lost and our ST presence just became a void. As if we were playing with 10 men. Exactly what happened in the preseason match against City. Just no where near ready. 

53 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Clowns continue to wank over Mudryk.

Now we have Neto, I'd take Neto and Mudryk on LW with tutelage under Maresca for Mudryk as well. If you offer me that and Raheem out plus his ridiculously outrageous salary, I take it. Especially as Jackson is more than capable at LW as well.

EXCL: Chelsea are closing in on João Félix deal! Talks are at final stages to get it sealed soon.

Verbal agreement almost done with Atlético, final details on structure being completed.

TOTAL agreement with João on personal terms as he wants #CFC return.

Almost there.

(Fabrizio Romano)

21 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Now we have Neto, I'd take Neto and Mudryk on LW with tutelage under Maresca for Mudryk as well. If you offer me that and Raheem out plus his ridiculously outrageous salary, I take it. Especially as Jackson is more than capable at LW as well.

In an ideal world, yes. But that ridiculously outrageous salary is why I’m extremely doubtful that we’ll be able to shift him.

Understand Chelsea have informed Napoli they still want at least €40m for Romelu Lukaku.

Loan with €30m obligation set to be rejected.

(Ben Jacobs)

Just get Lukaku fucking gone, ffs. Stop messing about so we can try to push Osimhen through already. 

Both ourselves and Napoli lost over the weekend so it would greatly benefit both clubs if we hurry up and do this business ASAP. Conte has already shit talked his club for not doing what he asked. Are they going to drag this saga out for another week and risk losing again?