Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Atletico Madrid has put a deadline of Wednesday next week to try and resolve the Conor Gallagher situation.

Talks for Felix to Chelsea continue. Atleti want £42.6m plus add-ons. Chelsea have tried to get closer to a £38.3m all-in.

(@JacobsBen)

14 hours ago, Mhsc said:

Not super fussed about the Gallagher/Felix deal, slight squad upgrade shipping out a non technical player who isn't suited to positional play to buy one who is, but has never really delivered on his potential.

While I am optimistic we should be getting top 4 this year, signing a top striker or CB would really help a lot on this:

3d91d9e3-dfa6-4457-90d0-480b407b1de4.jpg

crack making a comeback in Nottingham?

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Also Chilwell is one of the last links to our successful past. After the executives and backroom staff have been cleared out by clownlake, soon there will be no person remaining who knows how to win a trophy at this club. 

You realise that Reece is still at the club, injured or not 😆

Chilwell is a decent player but he must be horrible in training for Maresca to come out and say that he should look elsewhere. 

37 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Like the never ending story this transfer window at this point, if we sign Felix im just going to call him fucking falkor.

This is just Atletico f*cking around with us because we decided not to proceed with Samu.  

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

Where is this quote coming from? Maresca anywhere publicly spoke out like “he better leaves”?

Enzo Maresca ruthlessly tells Chelsea star he should leave the club (msn.com)

Like it or not, it's refreshing to see a manager give a direct answer. His fitness issues, like many others, have played a big part in his failure to nail down LB, seeing who his competition has been.

Edited by LAM09

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

Where is this quote coming from? Maresca anywhere publicly spoke out like “he better leaves”?

presser?

1 on 1 interview?

ask Romano

it hardly seems like some shocking revelation

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

exogenous shock

Ah, shit. When I saw that Ramos got injured earlier I didn’t even put 2 and 2 together and realize that they’re definitely going for Osimhen now. 

We likely messed around too long. They’ll have no issues at all paying his huge wages.

16 minutes ago, DDA said:

You snooze you lose. Im telling you now if we dont get Osimhen we have dropped a bollock

Wonder who the club will panic buy in place of Osimhen if we miss out? Just go back in for Omorodion? Christ, I hope not. If we’re lucky someone else will have bought him by then.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we get someone on loan completely out of the blue on deadline day.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Wonder who the club will panic buy in place of Osimhen if we miss out? Just go back in for Omorodion? Christ, I hope not. If we’re lucky someone else will have bought him by then.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we get someone on loan completely out of the blue on deadline day.

Toney would be my bet.