Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Interested in Matt O’Riley from Celtic as a potential replacement for Conor G.

Why? Because he scored a goal against us ?

11 hours ago, Strike said:

Wage structure + PSR calculations. Can't spend high up-front

If the board has no desire to budge at any point, we will be a feeder club (if we aren't classed as one already), as I've alluded to in a number of previous posts. 

Would selling Lukaku & Conor (seemingly most likely rn) not be enough to put us in the green? If not, it really goes to show how the Caicedo & Enzo deals are more than likely going to hold us back in more ways than one.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

We need a replacement for Gallagher? I though we sell them because we already have too many.. Lavia, Enzo, Caicedo, KDH, Ugo.. Do we really need to buy one more?

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Would selling Lukaku & Conor (seemingly most likely rn) not be enough to put us in the green? If not, it really goes to show how the Caicedo & Enzo deals are more than likely going to hold us back in more ways than one.

Ornstein reported we are out of trouble after selling hotels. Hutchinson, Maatsen and Hall gave us almost 100m pure profit. Chalobah, Broja, Gallagher sales expected. We can buy 3 Osimhens if we want. 

Where are Chukwuemeka and Disasi, the two are also in the States but are almost not considered at all until now...

Chilwell Gabriel and Veiga haven't been used much yet either.

Since Chukwuemeka's 40m clause became known, he has almost disappeared from the scene.

Edited by mkh

BREAKING - Pending Confirmation: Atlético Madrid is now reconsidering whether they should sign Conor Gallagher, with Javi Guerra in the picture.

Even if Conor says YES, the club is considering going for Guerra instead, as it would save them money that could be used for signings like Julián Álvarez.

@marca

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ornstein reported we are out of trouble after selling hotels. Hutchinson, Maatsen and Hall gave us almost 100m pure profit. Chalobah, Broja, Gallagher sales expected. We can buy 3 Osimhens if we want. 

I thought that might be the case. Only thing currently holding us back is the board's stubbornness. 

6 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I thought that might be the case. Only thing currently holding us back is the board's stubbornness. 

I think there is something else to it.  I wonder if that Brazilian wonder kid's transfer is gonna cost us a chance to get a proper CB and a proper 9. 

30+ on KDH, Veiga, that Brazilian wonder kid, Tosin (free), Guiu (6 mil)....and the only one adding a bit of quality this season is KDH.

I'm sort of surprised the club hasn't moved for Guehi from Palace to help sort out the CB situation. 

7 hours ago, mkh said:

BREAKING - Pending Confirmation: Atlético Madrid is now reconsidering whether they should sign Conor Gallagher, with Javi Guerra in the picture.

Even if Conor says YES, the club is considering going for Guerra instead, as it would save them money that could be used for signings like Julián Álvarez.

@marca

That makes sense, why should Atletico wait around for Gallagher to make his decision, if they found a cheaper alternative, they can spend that money on getting quality like Alvarez up front!

Breaking News: GABRIEL MEC IS SOLD TO Chelsea

Grêmio and the English club sealed the deal on Sunday. The value, with triggers, exceeds 20 million euros.

🗞️ Rádio Imortal

13 hours ago, DDA said:

he doesn't want to come here unless he is guaranteed significant minutes

Edited by Vesper

1 hour ago, mkh said:

Breaking News: GABRIEL MEC IS SOLD TO Chelsea

Grêmio and the English club sealed the deal on Sunday. The value, with triggers, exceeds 20 million euros.

🗞️ Rádio Imortal

Juventus send Federico Chiesa a clear message

Federico Chiesa was left out of Juventus’ squad for their friendly with Stade Brestois on Saturday as the club sent the player a very clear message. I’ve told you guys several times since June that Juve’s new coach Thiago Motta has no plans for Chiesa ahead of the new season. The winger’s contract expires next summer and there are no negotiations over an extension with the situation being very tense at present.

All parties are trying to find a solution but Juventus’ plan is very clear as they want to sell Chiesa to make money and use it to sign players such as Jean-Clair Todibo. Keep an eye on this situation as things will happen over the final weeks of the transfer window.