Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, lluubbeenn said:

Your math is wrong. Maatsen is pure profit 37.5m now. The 19m are spread over 5 years, so close to 4m per season. We can account for more than 33.5m profit in this window. 
On the other hand Villa will do the same and will have a profit of 11.5m from this deal.

MAGIC 😀

yeah I know but overalll it is still 37,5 in 19m out. We could have sold Maatsen for a bit over 33.5 pure profit to someone else and not bother with another dud winger

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Beier is hardly 'established'

this is his entire topflight league career:

16 goals, 3 assists, 2558 minutes

he was only 20 and 21yo last season (Nico is now 23)

d40e09202d8d2691ac41f91ba1c4540b.png

David, who is only a year and half older than Nico

has 97 goals and 23 assists at topflight league level

039a290de2c51fb348f85923a627768f.png

121 and 33 in all topflight club comps, including CL (4 goals and an assist in 10 CL games) and Europa League (7 goals and 4 assists)

plus 26 goals and 16 assists for Canada's Sr team

that's almost 200 total goals produced for club and country at topflight level, all at the age of 24 (he turns 25 around 7 months from now)

I said more established compared to Guiu.which he is. I've spent more time on a professional football pitch than Guiu without ever playing professional football..:)

Call him Jackson..if i see Nico i think of the German bint singing strangled english.

26 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

I said more established compared to Guiu.which he is. I've spent more time on a professional football pitch than Guiu without ever playing professional football..:)

Call him Jackson..if i see Nico i think of the German bint singing strangled english.

The Velvet Underground & Nico - Heroin

The-Velvet-Underground-an-008.jpg?width=

Edited by Vesper

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Didn’t Ugarte kind of flop at PSG after all the hype last summer?

split time at DMF with Danilo Pereira

the French press got on Enrique's arse about him not playing more

1 hour ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

compared to some acdemy player, of course he is more stablished than that

I was simply saying Beier is far from established in terms of topflight footie, especially compared to J David

598578756e790528f55d7738f06c7e1c.png

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Great all skills which are absolutely useless in the real game but enough to get Chelsea twitter pages thinking he will be the man we desperately need haha. 

My concern is, if he was an absolute gem he’d definitely have been involved more with Xavi at Barcelona in the same way Balde, Fermin Lopez, Yamal & Cubarsi had been over his tenure. Thats one thing he got right, his trust in young players and I think this lad got 7 appearances. 

I know they have Lewandowski & the lad from Brazil but I think Xavi showed if your good enough your old enough on several occasions with those players. 

2 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

No, it has to be Nico. I've admitted several times on here that I don't have the kind of personality to get chants going but, even so, I have tried several times to get a NICO song based on this started at The Bridge. No success yet but I live in hope.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie