Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Chelsea should setup a training camp academy and do a search for young TALENTED Saudi Players and finding youth players to join Chelsea and then do dirty deals behind the scene with marketing financial help from Saudi companies looking for a premier league player from  KSA can market for their national team.

Edited by KEVINAA

8 hours ago, cosmicway said:

We are after Mc Guire according to the above.
Mercy !

complete bollocks site

that article is from Nov 29, 2023

and it claims that Mount was not even sold yet:

After agreeing on personal terms with Mount, Man United is getting closer to signing him. According to recent rumours, Chelsea may be offered Maguire as part of an incredible package to facilitate the signing.

The Sun reports that the Red Devils and Blues have not yet reached an agreement on a transfer deal as the club want to fetch roughly £70 million for their midfielder.

And since Maguire, an England international who is worth about £30 million, is almost certain to leave Old Trafford this summer, he may be used to sweeten the deal.

Is someone understanding the logic in putting the club’s only available striker up for sale mid-January?

I doubt clubs would pay big money in January - Everyone is being careful with FFP. Most reports indicate loan bids.

Plus if Broja goes and Nkunku isn’t fit yet, who starts the cup semifinal ?

18 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

I would love it! Their stadium is 15 mins from my flat, I would definetly visit him often.

If Ferencvaros ever kick a Greek team out of the champions league their manager will be sacked the same day.

19 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

With Benzema coming back to Europe is it not logical he comes back to Madrid? They also lack a striker.

Madrid have ruled out a move. This should be read as a sign honestly and we should steer clear.