Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

On 01/12/2023 at 16:27, Fernando said:

I'm not a fan of Sanchez, but to me he is better then Mendy and Kepa. Sanchez ain't wc but I rather him then those two. 

Jorginho and Kova where in decline it was right to sell him. Enzo and Caicedo will come good, and Lavia we can't judge as he has been injured. 

Kante obviously wc, no replacing him. 

Sanchez's distribution is disasterclass. 

Edited by Vesper

4 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Thankfully the board was kind enough to insert a sell on fee on Sanchez as well to help poor Brighton make some more money on this dud.

Ramsdale!!!!!!????

Oh fuck no!!!!!!

WTF

Going mental here......

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just dont understand whats the point in hoarding so many kids if they have no quality experienced players to play with and learn from. And these aren't low price acquisitions.

I mean do these morons think that the name of the football club will magically turn the players into something bigger? 

Not every youngster is a Jimmy Greaves type

Edited by Blue Armour

4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Just dont understand whats the point in hoarding so many kids if they have no quality experienced players to play with and learn from. And these aren't low price acquisitions.

I mean do these morons think that the name of the football club will magically turn the players into something bigger? 

Not every youngster is a Jimmy Greaves type

I do wonder if we've employed an FM scout as part of Boehly's takeover?     That would actually explain alot about all the signings under Boehly so far...

5 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I do wonder if we've employed an FM scout as part of Boehly's takeover?     That would actually explain alot about all the signings under Boehly so far...

FM scout would yield better results 

8 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Sure feels that way. 

Dreading what happens when the only remaining quality senior players move on.

Are they going to be replaced by more Sanchez and Disasi type players?

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Sure feels that way. 

Of course they are, 2 of the only players over 22 years old they brought this summer and both are can openers impersonating as footballers.

Edited by TheHulk

4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Sure feels that way. 

That's what happens when you don't have transfer planning, you start signing players that are either not needed or just bang average. 

Seems to be between us and United for who has wasted more money in the recent transfer windows.  

There's a reason why Liverpool/Arsenal are in the mix for the title and we are barely hanging onto 10th place on the table.   Will be interesting to see what happens with Poch in the coming weeks.  Felt like we made a bit of progress against Arsenal/City, then somehow went backwards by the Newcastle thrashing and then not even putting up a fight against United. 

This forum is pure dross. 

Same people wanting the next new shiny toy - after saying the previous shiny toy would answer our problems and get us back into top 4. 

Most of you are spoiled brats who don't want to give anything time to breathe and settle. We're oozing with talent that needs time to band together and gel. Our key players have been riddled with injuries this season, and we have a near completely new team.

We'll just sign more players, y'all will act like the management team is finally doing something, then claim that player is shit - just like you guys have with every player we've signed.

Its pure, pure dross on here. Some of you deal with a bit of adversity like peasants.