Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

sorry but I just cannot get past this:

Height: 1,67 m

with Maatsen

he is such a defensive liability in the air and gets bullied on the ground at times

all my (valid) ranting about how we could have had Davies (winger depth as well) or Numo AND (of course) Chilly as our two LBs and £20m or £30m cash in the bank (on fees alone) on top aside

we also instead (remove the Davies/Mendes option) could have had this potential LB beast for only £15.4m (£14.2m net as they loaned him back for the year last season for 1.5m euros) I REALLY like what I see of him so far with Spuds

f019fb5bcd5ebc1cd7fb8b56b206f369.png

Destiny Udogie says he already has a great on-pitch understanding with one  Spurs star - Spurs Web - Tottenham Hotspur Football News

And from the looks of it 1,67 is stretching it for Maatsen.

Spuds killed it in the transfer window this summer tbh. Van de ven , udogie , vicario, kulusevski, Porro and maddison are all pretty damn useful. Just no proper striker but as long as they keep son fit he might do a job 

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If it is possible to get him around that price and still no one has bit then the red flag is even bigger in my eyes.

Don’t think anyone has really tried for him because of his strong desire for Barca. But I’m sure he’d be happy to return here.

I’m guessing his wages are the biggest hurdle or many top clubs would have been interested.

9 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

I think we wont sign anyone at this point. The right option isnt out there atm and just buying for the sake of it isnt the way to go. Nkunku and Chukwu arent gone forever.

Nkunku might be perma ruined. Even if he isn’t we need someone because mudryk is flopping hard and madueke is mid table standard 

3 minutes ago, lucio said:

Nkunku might be perma ruined. Even if he isn’t we need someone because mudryk is flopping hard and madueke is mid table standard 

If the club really thinks that we would be after some world class player. There is no point in replacing Nkunku with some unproven gamble a la Cherki or Barcola. 

2 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

If the club really thinks that we would be after some world class player. There is no point in replacing Nkunku with some unproven gamble a la Cherki or Barcola. 

Is the most sensible option at this point but with these owners, you never know.

I'd wait till 24 and see who becomes available

Club chief personally flies star out of Chelsea and other potential Blues exits

Chelsea will be very busy with outgoings right up until the transfer window shuts.

Bayern want to sign Trevoh Chalobah, who doesn’t look like getting many minutes if stays at Chelsea. The German champions have already had a loan bid rejected and are still in talks.

Chelsea want a permanent sale and expect a £50m fee. Bayern will consider Southampton’s Armel Bella-Kotchap if they can’t strike a deal for Chalobah.

Conor Gallagher also faces an uncertain future but has been playing for Chelsea under Mauricio Pochettino and is content to stay and fight for his place.

Bayern, West Ham and Spurs have all looked at Gallagher during different parts of the window. Everton and Newcastle held a historical interest as well, but are not active currently.

Brighton really like Gallagher, but not his wages, and that’s why nothing has materialised to date. Chelsea will listen to offers should they arrive around the £50m mark.

Romelu Lukaku is another Chelsea outgoing that’s basically done. He is off to Rome today to finalise his season-long loan after a lengthy and messy saga involving Inter Milan and Juventus. Believe it or not, Roma owner Dan Friedkin, who is a certified pilot, personally flew him over!

My understanding is the fee is £8m (higher than reported) and Lukaku is more than halving his wage. Chelsea have also inserted a €45m release clause into his contract. This has always been the ballpark required for a permanent sale.

20 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

How about a 30m bid for Kai Havertz

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Don’t think anyone has really tried for him because of his strong desire for Barca. But I’m sure he’d be happy to return here.

I’m guessing his wages are the biggest hurdle or many top clubs would have been interested.

Felix only started whoring after Barca when multiple top clubs had already rejected the idea of signing him.