Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Removing all on your list (except obviously Felix)

and 

Marco Verratti looks set to leave PSG. The club has agreed with Qatari Al-Arabi on a sale. (Qatar is now flexing after the Saudis started it)

Here is a list of all options available for creative MFers, Wingers, and CF/SS still left on the table and remotely doable this late (so no giant, methodical club like Bayern for instance)

SS

João Félix  

AMF (super slim pickings at this point)

Thiago Almada  
Giovanni Reyna   
Luka Sucic

youth:

Désiré Doué  
Georgiy Sudakov   
Eliesse Ben Seghir  

Wingers (assuming Barcola is off to PSG)

Yéremy Pino
Ansu Fati (pass, far too damaged atm)
Bryan Mbeumo   (hard AF pull this late)
Pedro Gonçalves 
Nico Williams 
Nicolás González

Marcus Edwards
Viktor Tsygankov 
Amine Adli
Andreas Schjelderup (youth, I deffo would wait to see how he develops) 

CF (Osimhen is not moving this window)

Randal Kolo Muani  (nearly done deal with PSG
Dusan Vlahovic
Jonathan David

Ollie Watkins  (pretty much impossible at this point and would be crazy expensive for hsi age)
Amine Gouiri  
Ivan Toney  (January, but Brentford demand £80m, which is insane)
Santiago Gimenez   
Evanilson   
Gift Orban
Hugo Ekitiké  
Marcos Leonardo
Jhon Córdoba (30yo stop-gap)

The one AM you forgot here is the one I’d love at this point and that Wirtz who looks to be past his bad injury.

33 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Looks like he got over his injury. This guy is absolute class, if the board wants to splash the money on some attacker it needs to be on a quality player like him.

he will cost at least €100-110m, and I want to see the full season from him to make sure no lingerong shite from that horrid injury

last thing we need is another £90m to 110m injured bust

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The one AM you forgot here is the one I’d love at this point and that Wirtz who looks to be past his bad injury.

I addressed that in another post

I want to see a full healthy season out of him as he will be SO expensive

Jonathon David would be a good addition to the squad, but wouldn't really lift us up a level as he's not really elite (yet) but he has potential and he would go right into the team while Nkunku is out imo. But he would be good cover for NJ + Nkunku and probably he could play left/right as well given how Poch is playing those roles quite centrally and not really as wingers.

22 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Jonathon David would be a good addition to the squad, but wouldn't really lift us up a level as he's not really elite (yet) but he has potential and he would go right into the team while Nkunku is out imo. But he would be good cover for NJ + Nkunku and probably he could play left/right as well given how Poch is playing those roles quite centrally and not really as wingers.

it's why I rate him over Vlahovic for us

removing all the other posters did, plus Wirtz ATM

my top top targets left

are simple

SS

João Félix  

Pedro Gonçalves 
Nico Williams 
Nicolás González

CF (Osimhen is not moving this window)

Randal Kolo Muani  (nearly done deal with PSG)
Dusan Vlahovic
Jonathan David

Edited by Vesper

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

it's why I rate him over Vlahovic for us

removing all the other posters did, plus Wirtz ATM

my top top targets left

are simple

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Was just watching Younes’s latest YT video about our potential transfers and agree with him that the club must have something completely unexpected and secret planned. And it’s kinda crazy that nobody knows what or who we’re targeting. 

Every attacking player we’ve been linked with looks off the table now:

Kudus —-> done to WH

Balogun —-> done to Monaco

Doku —-> done to City

Cherki -—> Lyon are adamant that he must be kept

Barcola —-> priority target for PSG and apparently really fancies going there

Johnson —-> likely and thankfully going to Spuds

There haven’t been any genuine links to anyone else. I’m starting to think that there’s a greater than 0% chance that we bring João Felix back. He now knows the league, knows our club, won’t need settling in time. The club may think he’s worth another chance in a more structured setup and under a better manager.

Expand  

Removing all on your list (except obviously Felix)

and 

Marco Verratti looks set to leave PSG. The club has agreed with Qatari Al-Arabi on a sale. (Qatar is now flexing after the Saudis started it)

Here is a list of all options available for creative MFers, Wingers, and CF/SS still left on the table and remotely doable this late (so no giant, methodical club like Bayern for instance)

SS

João Félix  

Pedro Gonçalves 
Nico Williams 
Nicolás González

CF (Osimhen is not moving this window)

Randal Kolo Muani  (nearly done deal with PSG)
Dusan Vlahovic
Jonathan David

How about this amine gouiri guy...

Do you rate him? Is he gonna be a very good buy for us...I seem to want him here due to his goalscoring ability now nkunku is out....hopefully Jackson and Sterling keeps banging them in while someone like him can contribute as well...

30 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I addressed that in another post

I want to see a full healthy season out of him as he will be SO expensive

I didn’t realize he had such a massive price on his head. Are German clubs outside or Bayern and Dortmund really in position to turn down £45-50m for their players? 

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I didn’t realize he had such a massive price on his head. Are German clubs outside or Bayern and Dortmund really in position to turn down £45-50m for their players? 

Kolo Muani is 100 as well. And Havertz was 80m too back then.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If wirtz was 50m, it would be a no brainer even after injury imo, totally worth a gamble then, but in this day and age? If he was 45m even Brighton would have thought about going for him just to flip him for profit. He will never go for less than £75m imo, unless he has a release clause ofc.

8 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Kolo Muani is 100 as well. And Havertz was 80m too back then.

5 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

If wirtz was 50m, it would be a no brainer even after injury imo, totally worth a gamble then, but in this day and age? If he was 45m even Brighton would have thought about going for him just to flip him for profit. He will never go for less than £75m imo, unless he has a release clause ofc.

I just figured that post-COVID everyone other than the very biggest clubs and especially ones outside of the PL were hurting financially. 

Chelsea should get one of these not-yet-so-well-known STs.
Jonathan David 50-60m
Georges Mikautadze 20m

Amine Gouiri 40-45m
Santiago Gimenez 35-40m

Edited by mkh

38 minutes ago, Alabama said:

How about this amine gouiri guy...

Do you rate him? Is he gonna be a very good buy for us...I seem to want him here due to his goalscoring ability now nkunku is out....hopefully Jackson and Sterling keeps banging them in while someone like him can contribute as well...

I have listed him a lot, he is not a top tier want of mine, but is an option, I do not dislike him, might be worth a gamble IF a fair price

would rather have J David

7 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

We should just make it simple for ourselves and bring back joao felix

As of right now, he would  walk straight in our starting lineup.

He wouldn’t be a terrible choice but 250k pw for a rotation / backup that underwhelmed before would be a bold move. Maybe if he agreed to play on half that. 

1 hour ago, Mhsc said:

He wouldn’t be a terrible choice b juut 250k pw for a rotation / backup that underwhelmed before would be a bold move. Maybe if he agreed to play on half that. 

Hopefully they can come to some sort of agreement, if indeed he is a target.

Besides under poch I think he can  be even better than last season 

And you're right it is a gamble but that's the nature of transfer business.

The single stupidest sentence of the window:

However, whether Chelsea would want to do business with Man Utd again after already losing Mason Mount to them on a permanent deal this summer remains to be seen.

Roflmaooooooooooo

(It is even more stupid as this is in regards to a potential Cucurella deal)