Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

Maybe its time we accept Vlahovic, get rid of Lukaku and all these links to plodders like Johnson and Balogun.

Only a straight swap should be considered minus the wages. Nothing else matters. 

Edited by coolhead23

Watching highlight video of Doku,skins full backs but then shits the bed,routinely failing to move the ball past any defender on the near post.

Barcola and Johnson offer more.RW with CF capabilities,Johnson proven in PL,HG and brave in the box.

42 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

Watching highlight video of Doku,skins full backs but then shits the bed,routinely failing to move the ball past any defender on the near post.

Barcola and Johnson offer more.RW with CF capabilities,Johnson proven in PL,HG and brave in the box.

Out of the 3, barcola seems the better one but he is too skinny for the prem. Defenders will eat him alive. I would be ok if we dont buy though. None seem to be world class potential, all 3 will end up as squad fillers. Use maatsen if required in wings if we cant find anyone good.

Only kudus is someone i would love

19 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Out of the 3, barcola seems the better one but he is too skinny for the prem. Defenders will eat him alive. I would be ok if we dont buy though. None seem to be world class potential, all 3 will end up as squad fillers. Use maatsen if required in wings if we cant find anyone good.

Only kudus is someone i would love

I'd be content with what we have on wings being given a chance but when a RW can also add goals and be 2nd/3rd choice CF like say Anelka was then think we should go for it.Kudus i'd like too. 

4 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Man utd just payed 70+m for one that scored 9.....

I don't see how that relates.   United could have had Vlahovic for much less than 70 million yet they never showed any interest and they only wanted the Denmark striker.  

If Vlahovic was really that good, he would have moved from Juventus by now.  

29 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I don't see how that relates.   United could have had Vlahovic for much less than 70 million yet they never showed any interest and they only wanted the Denmark striker.  

If Vlahovic was really that good, he would have moved from Juventus by now.  

It's relates in the reference of the amount paid for a 10 score striker, just shows it's completely bollocks.

1 hour ago, Hamilton said:

For 20m would be a safe bet I guess. He scores with his eyes closed. 

I'm sure I remember him being vocal not too long ago about the potential clubs he'd like to join, and we weren't one of them.

Just now, Mhsc said:

I'm tellin ya, back to our feeder club for Mitoma

As I've been saying for a number of months, I'm actually shocked no one has made a move for him. Brighton's ability to get blood from a stone is probably a big reason why.

He's by far the best player they have, IMO.

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Onana is a really good keeper. 

I think we made a big miss here in not going for him and instead waste money on average keepers. 

Not sure. Onana seems a difficult character and cost them a bomb. Granted, Sanchez is a difficult character too probably with his personal problems at Brighton but his ceiling is higher IMO.

27 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Not sure. Onana seems a difficult character and cost them a bomb. Granted, Sanchez is a difficult character too probably with his personal problems at Brighton but his ceiling is higher IMO.

Onana is a better passer and at times plays like neur as a sweeper. 

But Sanchez seems to be better at saves.