Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Completely disagree with the Hall opinion, he’s a prospect, a very very good one at that, who needed a full loan rather than short term’ism from the board. If he had gone to Palace then looked at the Cucu situation surely that makes more sense after signing such a long deal? The only thought I can see is that the board are struggling to move our dead weight and are genuinely concerned about money/books.

27 minutes ago, Thor said:

Is Olise done? 

I feel our team is elite now. Just need a backup striker/second striker type. 

Elite in being injury prone lol. James, nkunku, chilwell, olise, fofana might be injured half a season.

We are Kvara, Leao, world class striker and GK away from being a world class team though.

4 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Weirdest shit I've ever seen, why would we care about Palace feelings if the release clause is triggered.

Didnt their club briefed journalists tell us on twitter that there isnt a release clause?? They are maybe pissed that we found out that there actually is one lol

5 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Weirdest shit I've ever seen, why would we care about Palace feelings if the release clause is triggered.

Yeah, I don’t get this either. Wtf does Palace crying have to do with anything if we’ve triggered his clause? They should be angry at themselves for inserting such a low release clause.

2 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Didnt their club briefed journalists tell us on twitter that there isnt a release clause?? They are maybe pissed that we found out that there actually is one lol

And? Who the fuck cares how they feel if it got triggered.

Edited by TheHulk

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

Going to a tribunal because we triggered the clause, Palace are a bunch of idiots.

butthurt snowflakes

if we are slapped for Olise, Brighton should get a 15 point deduction for what they did to us with Colwill

Palace were clearly desperately hoping that no big clubs got word of that tiny release clause and in addition that his major injury he’s currently recovering from meant that they’d keep him and probably offer him a new contract. Now they’re flailing in panic and anger that they were dumb enough to have that clause.

Big clubs “tap up” everyone all the time. It’s called business. Clubs talk to agents and gauge whether their clients would be interested in moving. That’s clearly what’s happened here like it does with EVERY transfer ever. Palace going to court and trying to prove that we personally called Olise or something is laughable.

And just as I post that the Palace CEO announces that Olise HAS INDEED signed a new contract. Wow.

So that’s that saga over with in mere days. I PRAY this latest Brennan Johnson rumor is bullshit. He’s terrible and nowhere near Chelsea quality.

Just get Kudus!!!