Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Wow usually I am checking the forum every few hours but completely missed the Dsasi signing. Not really paid too much attention to him before tbh but he looks like a solid CB with decent attacking instincts. Got a wicked shot in his locker , confident on the ball, strong as a bull and looks composed under pressure. Surely been bought as a backup and sadly will probably signal the end of Trev. But he is the perfect age and experience bracket so good job by scouts & board to make this signing in stealth mode. 

just get Caicedo in, and a GOOD GK and KUDUS!!!!

plus sell all on my list of gotta-goes

zero chance we can pull Ousmane Dembélé, he is going to renew

not too arsed about CF

the options are really thin now and all are so expensive (barring we sign a 30+ something)

we should just buy Ladbrokes in January

Brentford's Ivan Toney in action vs Bournemouth

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Wow usually I am checking the forum every few hours but completely missed the Dsasi signing. Not really paid too much attention to him before tbh but he looks like a solid CB with decent attacking instincts. Got a wicked shot in his locker , confident on the ball, strong as a bull and looks composed under pressure. Surely been bought as a backup and sadly will probably signal the end of Trev. But he is the perfect age and experience bracket so good job by scouts & board to make this signing in stealth mode. 

I doubt we're spending 45 mil on a backup.   Disasi, Badiashile, Colwill and if Fofana recovers well from his injuries....that's solid CB options to have

Disasi is great defender from my understanding. Biggest weakness very slow. But Silva is as well. You can cover that with good reading of the game.

In 19/20 season, his last one in Reims they conceded least goals in Ligue1. Played with BB already. 

I still expect Silva-Colwill to be starters with them backups.

Unless they’re considering signing Elye Wahi to immediately play for Chelseanrsther than Strasbourg I don’t think we should do anything else in the striker department this window. Though, I wonder what Poch means by a striker with a different profile. Wahi is very similar to Jackson.

Could he be alluding to literally someone of a different physical profile or age profile, I wonder?

4 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I doubt we're spending 45 mil on a backup.   Disasi, Badiashile, Colwill and if Fofana recovers well from his injuries....that's solid CB options to have

You are right. 45m is pricey. For the future yes he might become starter but for next season I expect it to be Silva + Colwill or Badia as our CB pairing. 

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Disasi is great defender from my understanding. Biggest weakness very slow. But Silva is as well. You can cover that with good reading of the game.

In 19/20 season, his last one in Reims they conceded least goals in Ligue1. Played with BB already. 

I still expect Silva-Colwill to be starters with them backups.

He is for some reason super slow in fifa but irl he does not look slow at all. Not super fast but there are videos of him skipping past players when driving forward with ease so can’t be a total slouch. 

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

if Randal Kolo Muani had scored v the Argies, Axel Disasi probably would have cost 10m more quid, lolol (as a WC winner who started a game for France and was a late sub in two others, including the Final)

I hope he pans out

not 100% sold on him, but also not 100% NO NO NO at all

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

hard pass, short and gets flustered too much

I will go bonkers if we buy him

no more Spanish keepers please

Remiro and Simon would be the ONLY ones that I would even list as far down options

and either one would not make me at all happy unless they were purchased to be a backup to a truly WC keeper (like Oblak)

343f6185e1b56e6f4c5e4996805de803.png

He is short, but as explained, he is very good with his domination of the box. I don't recall a lot of games where he was easily beaten in the air by a cross unlike Kepa. He was brilliant last season.

Crystal Palace are set to sign Brazilian talent Matheus França! Documents are being exchanged between clubs — here we go CPFC

Understand Flamengo will receive €20m fixed fee plus €10m in add-ons.

Medical booked for next week, as per @cahemota. Done deal