Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

14 hours ago, Pizy said:

I know Mbappe is the king of doublespeak recently but he seemed pretty definitive and adamant that he’ll be at PSG for this season. He wants to go to Madrid on a free so he can get that massive signing bonus.

plus he is due to earn €150m for the 2023/24 season

13 hours ago, Pizy said:

Nice. Wasn’t too excited about Jackson initially but the more I watch of him on YouTube the more I’m convinced he could be solid. I just wonder if he’s our primary and only striker this summer.

the only two additional CF options that fit the criteria all combined here on TC have laid out are

Dušan Vlahović

or 

Lautaro Martínez

and some here do not even want either of them

Toney fucked the pooch by getting suspended

I have already posted in pretty great detail why those two are basically it

no way we drop  €180m on Osimhen

no way we drop €100m on either Rasmus Højlund or Kolo Muani

no way we drop €80-90m on Gonçalo Ramos

the rest of the top CFs are not available:     

Erling Haaland   
Kylian Mbappé (and he is a winger, not a CF, he hates playing at CF)
Gabriel Jesus  
Alexander Isak  (I can hear the howls now if we dropped £90m on him, which it would probably yake for NUGC yo five gim up, plus he wants VL footie)
Darwin Núñez (see Isak, for the most part, minus the CL)
Julián Álvarez

or will never come here (Kane)

most here do not rate Jonathan David or Ollie Watkins or Amine Gouiri or Marcus Thuram (who is off to Inter, see below)  

that's it

literally

Nicolas Jackson is right there with the last 3 in terms of valuation, and other than Thuram (free transfer, but a couple hours ago it looks like Inter is signing him, which makes Lautaro easier to pull, IF we can fob Rom off on them) he costs a shit tonne less

2c08660a0fcfe2979a6a98746d7f3281.png

add in the NO WAY in hells Tammy, João Pedro, and fucking Richarlison and I just listed the top 25 CFs (including our Rom and Kai) on the planet in terms of values when I type the next words:

Evan Ferguson, an EIGHTEEN yo from Brighton, is now on the first page for CF valuation at T-Markt

let that sink in

page 2 is dire overall (Youssoufa Moukoko seems to be the best there by far who is under 34/35yo (Lewa and Benz), BUT we have no way of knowing how old he is, that is a major cloud over him atm, and he said no to us before anyway, as did Benjamin Sesko, who is moving to RB Leipzig thus summer anyway)

that's how thin it is at CF

Edited by Vesper

13 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Not sure if he is exactly what we need as a striker, feels like another experiment.

then you must (and only, as I  have explained in great detail)

want either Vlahovic or Lautaro

Toney is fucked atm due to suspension

that's it in terms of viable and available CFs who meet the non experimental category (or are just not good enough in the opinion of most of TC) and who are not crazy overpriced (Osimhen, Højlund, Kolo Muani, and Gonçalo Ramos) all of who save for Ramos (€80-90m) are €100m to €180m

Edited by Vesper

12 hours ago, Cosmin said:

From what I've been reading during these past few days, Jackson is not THE striker. There will be another one.

IF there is, it will be either Lauraro or Vlahovic

the other options are not available or too expensive or not good enough, or simply of a Jackson experimental typology

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

@Vesper

You gonna do   "Små grodorna" today? 

hell no, lol

I came on here as wifey went to get more booze from a friend (the cunts at Systembolaget fucked up oir Midsommar beer/wine order badly and I am not about to start popping open 400 to 1000 quid bottles of whiskey, wine, port, etc for everybody's drunk arses)

maybe if I drink more I do the frog hop in a few hours

14 hours ago, Mhsc said:

Don't get me wrong it will be quite tiring being slightly nervous about Kepa in every game all season, but it is just not the priority or even in top 3. We are aiming for at best top 4 next season and Kepa is not going to be the blocker to that. 

With luck top five might be enough to qualify for the newly expanded Champions League next season.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

4 hours ago, Gundalf said:

Doesnt matter how much he is worth. In the end we will squeeze 20 millions more out of that deal than this forum would have accepted. Thats why our negotiators are pros and we are just amateurs lol.

Do we even qualify as amateurs? 🙂

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

hell no, lol

I came on here as wifey went to get more booze from a friend (the cunts at Systembolaget fucked up oir Midsommar beer/wine order badly and I am not about to start popping open 400 to 1000 quid bottles of whiskey, wine, port, etc for everybody's drunk arses)

maybe if I drink more I do the frog hop in a few hours

How the other half live eh? I spent midsummer's night on Box Hill drinking strawberry and lime flavoured cider. Where did it all go wrong? 😒

Great view of the setting Sun, the Moon, and Venus mind.