Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Can’t see a 22 year old English player going to Saudi Arabia. His career may have been derailed by injury but he could still easily find a PL club who’d take a punt on him if he agreed to significantly lower his wages.

What an insane career trajectory for CHO, though. From golden boy prospect with super potential, having us battle Bayern to keep him, giving him a massive wage to get him to stay, then goes out on loan and basically disappears. It’s sad.

While it would be great for Chelsea if we can sell him for some silly money to Saudi, on a human level I hope he can find a smaller PL club and become a solid player again. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Can’t see a 22 year old English player going to Saudi Arabia. His career may have been derailed by injury but he could still easily find a PL club who’d take a punt on him if he agreed to significantly lower his wages.

What an insane career trajectory for CHO, though. From golden boy prospect with super potential, having us battle Bayern to keep him, giving him a massive wage to get him to stay, then goes out on loan and basically disappears. It’s sad.

While it would be great for Chelsea if we can sell him for some silly money to Saudi, on a human level I hope he can find a smaller PL club and become a solid player again. 

the only thing I want is sell him and I don't care about his future club since we sell him! 

On 18/06/2023 at 23:09, NikkiCFC said:

On the other hand Perez already said after Jude and Joselu Real window is done. 

I don't believe that

they have big, big fullback issues (if we bought ANY of their FBs I would lose my mind) and a MASSIVE hole at CF with Benz gone

Joselu cannot fill that, I cannot see that happening

maybe they think the 18yo (19yo in 23 days) Álvaro Rodríguez is going to blow up

they also have only 2 viable wingers (granted the 2nd best and a top 10er on the planet) unless they are going to use Valverde as an emergency winger

27 minutes ago, Mário César said:

he had a good season

Partey?

he utterly collapsed down the stretch

go ask any sane (granted that is difficult, lol) goona what they think of him

If we buy him I will fucking SNAP

might as well buy this bloke (Baka 2.0):

download.jpg

if we are going bindippong for DMFs

(I am joking about buying Sangare)

plus Partey is 30yo

55 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I don't believe that

they have big, big fullback issues (if we bought ANY of their FBs I would lose my mind) and a MASSIVE hole at CF with Benz gone

Joselu cannot fill that, I cannot see that happening

maybe they think the 18yo (19yo in 23 days) Álvaro Rodríguez is going to blow up

they also have only 2 viable wingers (granted the 2nd best and a top 10er on the planet) unless they are going to use Valverde as an emergency winger

I agree about issues you mentioned. Joselu definitely cannot replace Benzema but with Endrick and Mbappe coming in 12 months I think idea is just to wait for them and not do much even if that means having a average season. Joselu is 33, was most likely bought just for next season. Yes, I can see them playing Valverde as a winger which they already did now with Jude arrival. Plus Brahim Diaz will take Eden or Asensio minutes.