Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Man, we’re going to have a completely new team at this point. It’s going to feel like starting from scratch just even more so than this past season.

I just pray that Poch is having HEAVY influence on incoming players and it’s not just the scouting and directors buying guys who they hope he can work magic on.

4 hours ago, milka said:

We will sell half of  our team to the top 4 teams   and including Gallagher at Tottenham and Colwill at Brighton this club will reach new heights in its amateurism if this happen 

Boehly's powering up

shakes the clown gifs | WiffleGif

4 hours ago, Gundalf said:

Talking about typical average english forward: does anyone know what will happen to CHO?

Chelsea’s Hudson-Odoi on Lazio’s List of Summer Targets

https://thelaziali.com/2023/06/09/hudson-odoi-on-lazios-list/

Maurizio Sarri has identified Chelsea’s Callum Hudson-Odoi as a good fit for his Lazio squad this summer.

The 22-year-old English winger was sent to Bundesliga outfit Bayer Leverkusen on loan last summer but struggled to show his best in Germany, scoring just one goal and providing one assist in 21 appearances across all competitions.

Once a highly rated prospect, Hudson-Odoi’s stocks have dropped in recent years, but Sarri remembers the player well from their time together at Chelsea in the 2017-18 campaign.

As reported by Radiosei (via LazioNews24), Bayer Leverkusen have decided not to sign Hudson-Odoi, so he’ll return to Chelsea later this month. The Englishman’s contract expires with the Premier League side in 2024, forcing them to look for possible buyers.

Valued at around €12-15 million, Sarri would like Lazio to pick up the 22-year-old, believing he’d be able to relaunch the player’s career in the Italian capital after a difficult few years.

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Exactly. Why tf would we bring in a 21 year old kid to as our new striker when we’ve already got two striker of the same age. We need the finished article, ffs! 

22 in 5 days, but yes, it seems strange unless a young one is Rasmus Højlund

Rasmus Højlund confirms new agent agreement

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/generelle/rasmus-hoejlund-bekraefter-aftale

The national team's front runner confirms that he has entered into an agreement with an agent company.

Who is Rasmus Hojlund? The Atalanta wonderkid Man Utd, Arsenal and Real  Madrid want | FootballTransfers.com

The tip sheet in Helsingør.

Rasmus Højlund has taken the football world by storm in record time.

Since the turn of the year, he has scored goals in a row as a forward in Atalanta, and when he scored three goals against Finland in March and two against Kazakhstan in the following international match, the rumors of a summer transfer went wild.

The world's top clubs have been linked with the Dane, who has not been associated with any agent company that has been able to handle the many inquiries. He has now got that.

- I have got someone [an agent company, ed.]. But they are on a trial period, says Rasmus Højlund to Tipsbladet and the other print media at the national team camp in Helsingør.

Do you want to say who it is?

- No, I can't say that.

Why did you only get them on a trial period?

It's a trial period, and that's all I can say, says Rasmus Højlund, after which he repeats the same answer to the next question.

The Athletic has previously written that Rasmus Højlund has entered into an agreement with SEG, which includes Cody Gakpo in the fold, among others. Regardless of who Rasmus Højlund has entered into an agreement with, it could indicate that a transfer is being considered in the near future.

Here, Manchester United has recently been mentioned, and the striker regards this as a pat on the back.

- It is a huge club, so I must have done something right if it says that they want me, says Rasmus Højlund, who also says that he has not had any video meeting with Erik ten Hag at this time.

However, Rasmus Højlund will not answer whether he has been in any kind of dialogue with Manchester United, before saying that he can see himself moving on this summer if the cards fall right.

- We have to see what happens. As you see and hear, I could well imagine that a lot could happen in relation to a cabal of strikers this summer. There are a lot of clubs that are missing a 9, so something will definitely happen in relation to that, and then we'll have to see if I'm in it. 

- I am very happy to be in Atalanta, and we will play in Europe after the summer. So I've found myself in a really good place here, so now we'll have to see, says Højlund, who dreams of playing on the highest possible shelf.

Rasmus Højlund states, however, that he is currently focusing on the upcoming national team tasks, where Denmark will meet Nordirdland and Slovenia in the EC qualification.

3 hours ago, Gundalf said:
So far for the "is closing in" and "is pushing hard" and "close to" blahblah. 

I immediately knew it was bullshit (£50m quid is a joke for a WC player like him, especially as he has 3 years left on his contract)

CFs

Victor Osimhen  
Harry Kane  
Lautaro Martínez   
Dusan Vlahovic 
Randal Kolo Muani   
Jonathan David  
Ivan Toney  (idiot, have to wait)
Gonçalo Ramos    
Rasmus Højlund  
Marcus Thuram  
Nicolas Jackson 
Aleksandar Mitrović 
Hugo Ekitiké 
Elye Wahi 
Arnaud Kalimuendo   
Benjamin Sesko 
Evanilson 
Pedro
Gift Orban 
Terem Moffi  
Loïs Openda
Vitor Roque
Marcos Leonardo 
Taty Castellanos
Alejo Véliz
John Kennedy 

Ornstein now saying City may move for Rice as well. How the hell do you play Rice and Rodri together? And what happens to the £50m DM Phillips that they just bought?

City don’t even need a midfielder and could sign one before we do. 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Ornstein now saying City may move for Rice as well. How the hell do you play Rice and Rodri together? And what happens to the £50m DM Phillips that they just bought?

City don’t even need a midfielder and could sign one before we do. 🤦‍♂️

@Pizy  If Ornstein is reporting that, I wonder if it's cash + Phillips for Declan Rice.  I doubt it though, getting Declan Rice for their midfield would be overkill as they're also getting Kovacic.