Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, Strike said:

Would destroy the already fucked wage structure at the club.

We can't turn back the clock and go to June 2022. We should have realistic valuations. This seems to be a case where we were the preferred option over PSG too

I am raging plus super shitty massive fucking PMS, GRRRRR

I want to kick someone in the face, lol.

Have not been in such a mood in ages.

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

I just feel like convincing Caicedo to choose us will be even more difficult than Ugarte. He’s wanted by ALL of the big PL clubs.

I don't think he's wanted by any of the PL clubs right now?

Liverpool are prioritising MacAllister and Manu Kone - both on cheaper deals. 

Arsenal are prioritising Declan Rice deal after the Conference League final. I know they had a deal in January but would they add 2 midfielders for over 100 mil? 

United are doing the Mount negotiation and need a striker. City are stocked and are adding Kovacic. 

Just now, Strike said:

I don't think he's wanted by any of the PL clubs right now?

Liverpool are prioritising MacAllister and Manu Kone - both on cheaper deals. 

Arsenal are prioritising Declan Rice deal after the Conference League final. I know they had a deal in January but would they add 2 midfielders for over 100 mil? 

United are doing the Mount negotiation and need a striker. City are stocked and are adding Kovacic. 

Citeh need a LB and RB.

They can't keep using CBs there.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I can see a path where I walk away from the club.

I have nightmare visions of multiple transfer fails (buys) and many of rhe players I destest remaining.

I have better things to do with my life than watch some twat yank rip apart the club I have been a fan of basically since birth.

Eh. Couldn't imagine walking away from this club, sure it has changed a lot repeatedly in my life time but fundamentally it is still Chelsea, extreme highs and lows is part of football.

4 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Eh. Couldn't imagine walking away from this club, sure it has changed a lot repeatedly in my life time but fundamentally it is still Chelsea, extreme highs and lows is part of football.

I simply will stop investing my time in it at anything near the levels I do now.

Not worth it if we are going to become a midtable team on a perm to semi perm basis.

21 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I simply will stop investing my time in it at anything near the levels I do now.

Not worth it if we are going to become a midtable team on a perm to semi perm basis.

No offence, but how do you invest your time init now? Apart from watching the games and doing research on players? I'm not having ago I'm just egar to know? 

Whatever we decide to do needs to happen rapidly. Ugarte and Rice will likely be off the table THIS week. If Arse spunk £100m on Rice I can’t imagine a notoriously penny pinching club like them are going to also be able to spend mega money on Caicedo. So our competition for him may “only” be Liverpool and United.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I just have a bad feeling that we’re going to be stuck using several bang average players that we all want sold next season. LikemGallaghernstarting in our midfield. 🤢🤢🤢

I'd rather start Casadei and Santos.. seriously.