Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Don't know if we are switching from 4231 to 343 long term but either way it's a good thing that transfer priorities for summer stay the same in both setups. DM to partner Enzo and CF. 

We could still be flexible with formations. Guardiola has changed formations in City and even switched to a 3 atb to counter Tuchel , right?

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

The top 100 assistmen worldwide

logo football observatory

Issue 412 of the CIES Football Observatory Weekly Post analyses WyScout data on domestic league assists made by players in 75 championships around the world over the last 365 days. By weighting the number of assists with the sporting coefficient of the matches played, Kevin De Bruyne comes out on top ahead of Ousmane Dembélé and Lionel Messi.

With 12 assists and a weighted score of 13.8, which puts him in sixth place overall, Dejan Kulusevski tops the list among U23 players. The Tottenham man is ahead of Bukayo Saka (Arsenal), Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (Napoli), Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Leipzig) and the Real Madrid duo Vinícius Júnior and Rodrygo Goes. Sebastián Villa (Boca Juniors) is the top ranked player currently active in a South American league.

In purely numerical terms, without weighting assists by the sporting level of the matches played, with 19 assists in last year domestic league matches, three players are at the top: Dušan Tadić (AFC Ajax), Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ (Zamalek SC), as well as Emil Hansson (Heracles). They are ahead of Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) and Mike Trésor (KRC Genk), 18 assists for both, as well as of Lionel Messi (PSG) with 17.

>>> Top 100 assistmen worldwide

99b06c106733c3062000e54b38a82ee4.png362d1093a4e6321fef39a467d2dc1266.pngb8566c9380a8a758fd484c90af58774d.png191d80ef17bf95369ff5a05c2b808b49.png6b57157049bfd1b7e758ed2594fac35c.png7ed4e3d36eeb98c4c85ee3b3c3233a74.png

If he keeps developing like he does now, I expect big things from Mike Tresor. Still disgusted that Martinez didn’t take him to the wc (together with Heynen)

26 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

If he keeps developing like he does now, I expect big things from Mike Tresor. Still disgusted that Martinez didn’t take him to the wc (together with Heynen)

lol, I looked him up hours ago when I was posting that

6833cb86ba28c559631e9f8c19bf864c.png

Havertz would fit like a glove in Bayern. Put him instead of Moting and with high scoring players around like Gnabry, Coman, Sane, Mane, Muller, Musiala he wouldn't have to be that player he is not. Their interest make sanse and I'm afraid they may take him. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Havertz would fit like a glove in Bayern. Put him instead of Moting and with high scoring players around like Gnabry, Coman, Sane, Muller, Musiala he wouldn't have to be that player he is not. Their interest make sanse and I'm afraid they may take him. 

Are you afraid?

I take him to aeroport if Bayern want him.

It is not a good game that makes him a generational talent.

He is not good enough and if Bayern give us 60M he can go

On 07/03/2023 at 18:48, LAM09 said:

Most of his friends and family are Chelsea fans, Drogba is his idol, and he's stated that joining us would be one of his dreams. 

If we really want him, I'm sure he wouldn't think twice about joining. A year without CL football (if it comes to that) didn't deterred CL winners from joining United in their current state.

If we put a serious proposal, there's a good chance with Osimhen. United look like they might try and sign Kane than go for Osimhen 

Unless we bring in an insane amount via sales I don’t see how we can target these super expensive players in the summer without falling foul of FFP. We should be able to get quite a bit if we’re ruthless enough with some of these English players. 

9 hours ago, Strike said:

If we put a serious proposal, there's a good chance with Osimhen. United look like they might try and sign Kane than go for Osimhen 

There's also talk of them being interested in Gonçalo Ramos. 

9 minutes ago, Mário César said:

show us 

United will to pay 50 million. 

And we know between United and Liverpool, United will pay more. 

Liverpool will try to buy him cheaper, so I see United buying Mount.