Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

58 minutes ago, Hashishi said:

I think Osimhen would be the perfect answer. Havertz (although i really think he is a generational talents) and Gallagher would cover his fee and Broja would sweeten the deal.

I am wary of signing Serie As top scorer as I would much rather we already had a Balogun who is outscoring Messi, Mbappe, Neymar in Ligue 1. Perhaps if we had the foresight to loan Broja, maybe we would have.

Negotiating and signing Enzo was extraordinarily difficult as we just saw. Negotiating with ADL at Napoli for their superstar striker who is about to win them their first title in ages and maybe even the CL will be virtually impossible. Even just getting him to take anyone’s call will be hard enough, but then it’ll probably take Mbappe money to sign him.

Don’t think we (or anyone else) will have a chance at Osimhen this summer.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Negotiating and signing Enzo was extraordinarily difficult as we just saw. Negotiating with ADL at Napoli for their superstar striker who is about to win them their first title in ages and maybe even the CL will be virtually impossible. Even just getting him to take anyone’s call will be hard enough, but then it’ll probably take Mbappe money to sign him.

Don’t think we (or anyone else) will have a chance at Osimhen this summer.

I would say the asking price will be 130-140m euros, 150m max

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would say the asking price will be 130-140m euros, 150m max

Which I doubt anyone will pay. 

And btw, having just watched a video of all his goals so far this season I’m not really that impressed tbh. He’s in red hot form and he’s certainly someone who would work well in the PL, but he doesn’t look anywhere near a £100m+ striker to me. His highlights don’t look anymore impressive than Lukaku’s did for Inter the season before we bought him back.

He doesn’t explode off your screen and make you say “oh, wow” like Haaland or some of the world class strikers of recent years do.

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Rather we work with Fofana + Broja. 

Just never works out with us. Big money striker signings. 

I say go for Ivan Toney as a bridge

I do not trust that Broja fully recovers

yes, I am THAT girl

all should know by now that I am a bitch about

major leg injuries

and

age over 30, 31yo for multiple positions

and

and height for CBs and fullbacks and GKers

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yes, I am THAT girl

major leg injuries

and

and

What's up with his betting charges?

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yes, I am THAT girl

major leg injuries

and

and

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

What's up with his betting charges?

He is getting banned for sure. I don't see how he gets out of it, others have been banned for less. Regardless, we can't sign someone with a question mark over their head.

Kolo Muani is making massive strides in Bundesliga. Insane pace, nice finishing, just scored his 14th goal in German football by completing a Werner-esque run with a Henry-eque finish.

Even more impressive he is on 12 bundesliga assists already. Probably one if not the of the best all-round CFs in Bundesliga right now. Would take him over someone like Thuram bc of his superior agility, explosiveness and overall better footwork

Edited by Magic Lamps

15 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Kolo Muani is making massive strides in Bundesliga. Insane pace, nice finishing, just scored his 14th goal in German football by completing a Werner-esque run with a Henry-eque finish.

Even more impressive he is on 12 bundesliga assists already. Probably one if not the of the best all-round CFs in Bundesliga right now. Would take him over someone like Thuram bc of his superior agility, explosiveness and overall better footwork

Difference between those two is Thuram is available on a freebie next summer and Frankfurt are saying the asking price for Muani will be 100M€. 😂

Gk - Meslier (50mn), Slonina and Bettilini

Rb - Reece and Gusto

Rcb - Silva, Fofana and Rice (100mn)

Lcb - Colwill and Badiashile

Lb - Chilwell and Hall

Double pivot 2 positions - Enzo, Kante, Rice, Santos, Zakaria and Chukwu (Reece can play here when Gusto plays Rb)

LW - Mudryk and Sterling

Rw - Madueke and Omari (Nkunku starts here when Felix plays Cam)

Cam - Felix (60mn), Nkunku and Mount

Cf/St - Vlahovic (65mn), Broja and Fofana

Buy

Gk - Meslier - 50mn

CB - Rice - Covers midfield and cb - 100mn

Cam - Felix - 60mn

St - Vlahovic - 65mn

Other random teens - 25mn (Future profit)

Sell

Kepa - 15mn

Mendy - 30mn

KK- 20mn

Azpi - free

Cucu - 35mn (waste of 65mn, recover what we can)

Chalobah - 25mn

Sarr - 10mn

Kovacic - swap with Zakaria

Cho - 20mn

Lukaku - 50mn (Lump needs to go to Spurs)

Baka - Another loan or end contract

Ziyech - 20mn

Pulisic - 30mn

Auba - 5mn

Loftus Cheek - 20mn

Kai Havertz - 60mn

Gallagher - 60mn (Dont wana sell him, he is all heart but he is all profit)

Ampadu - 10mn

Baba Rahman - 5mn

Sales worth 435mn

Buys worth 300mn

End up with a profit for ffp sake and also trim the squad massively

Edited by shrenshah

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

He really stood out in the French Natioanl team when he played. I limed what I saw... and think he could be really useful in the Prem.

Before thinking about incomings we have to shift a LOT of players. If you believe that a team is as good as its weakest link we are terrible. 😕

In my opinion all of these have to be moved on(if possible):

- All of the players on loan except Colwill - first team and Maatsen - prem loan with Burnley

- Mendy and optional - Kepa and Bettinelli

- KK, Azpi and Hall loan

- Loftus Cheek, Kante, Felix and optional - Zakaria and Gallagher and Santos-loan

- Ziyech, Pulisic, Auba and optional Fofana/Broja - loan

These account to 15 - 22 sales and loans only for the senior players. We can not continue stockpiling players before we do at least half of the outgoings. 

As for buys we already have secured Nkunku and probably should make Zakaria permanent(financial reasons). A partner for Enzo is a must. Other than that I think we can wait for the squad to gel a bit before making further decisions. We have a huge squad and a decent amount of quality. We should all hope and support Potter to get the magic wand going. 😄 

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, he ain’t going anywhere until his contract runs down to the final year. And even then it’ll be an almighty battle to negotiate a price.

He's just waiting for that bag of money to roll in.  Same as Jorginho, every player has a price, Napoli will hold out for that 100+ million price tag, once they get that, they'll let him go and find the next talent on the cheap.