Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We don’t actually have the ideal, perfect partner for Enzo currently with Kante out. If he was 100% fit we’d have the best midfield 2 in Europe. 

Enzo + Kova will dominate lesser teams but I wonder if they’d have the defensive steel and discipline to hold up as a 2 against the very best teams. So you can see why we MIGHT go for a pure DM in the summer.

Yeah I think Lavia is the guy. 

Closing games out you'd expect something like Lavia, Enzo, and Kante/Kovacic. 

2 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

What's with these ppl posting random shit constantly ^^^^^^^^^^^

Not Random at all. Every Time we are close to signing a player Fifa dons come up with the potential line ups.

Especially with this window we signed some exciting players. So I thought that the line ups are coming. 

Edited by ChrissWTF

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

never count out Real and Barca

IF PSG do buy Osimhen, we should be all over Hugo Ekitiké to switch out

Would Real really block Endrick's chance to slot right in, as that was supposedly the main reason he chose them?

If Barcelona are even in the running, they should sell every right they have. 

21 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We don’t actually have the ideal, perfect partner for Enzo currently with Kante out. If he was 100% fit we’d have the best midfield 2 in Europe. 

Enzo + Kova will dominate lesser teams but I wonder if they’d have the defensive steel and discipline to hold up as a 2 against the very best teams. So you can see why we MIGHT go for a pure DM in the summer.

I think Zakaria could offer a good profile along side Enzo if he could himself stay fit.

16 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Huh?

It's wrote in a backhanded way but suggests if we spent £280m on players and signed them all to 7 year contracts, then the FFP annual cost on the transfer fees is £40m per annum.

Selling Gallagher at what would be pure profit would cover all of that year's FFP liability on such transfer activity.

Not getting the point of loaning Ziyech, unless there is a obligatory buy in the loan. I have to be honest and say, whilst I haven't ever really rated him, Potter has started to use him as he always should've been used and he is now getting a lot more time to whip his crosses in. 

Additionally, with our injury list, not sure we can afford to go down to such bare bones options in AM, especially as that kid from PSV is a perma-crock. 

6 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Not getting the point of loaning Ziyech, unless there is a obligatory buy in the loan. I have to be honest and say, whilst I haven't ever really rated him, Potter has started to use him as he always should've been used and he is now getting a lot more time to whip his crosses in. 

Additionally, with our injury list, not sure we can afford to go down to such bare bones options in AM, especially as that kid from PSV is a perma-crock. 

Felix is back after one game. Sterling is close getting fit, Pulisic is impossible to get rid of as he is out till March. Mundryk and Noni are newbies. So it’s quite logicas Ziyech should be the one leaving.

He has had some ok games recently, but he’s been here for 3 years almost, he is turning 30 this year. I think he had enough time and enough managers to show what he is capable of. Azpilicueta, who is not a generational talent player made his way into the starting eleven for every manager in every playing systeM, very different positions. Ziyech is supposed to be a highly rated player but he couldn’t break through. Not when we won the CL, not when we suck ass at 10th place. Time to go.

He has some special things to offer, but he also super predictable and slow, both feet and also brain. 

Edited by nyikolajevics

Just now, King Kante said:

It's a real shame Pulisic is injured, as everything seemed to point to him being the outgoing this window. We don't have an actual creative midfield should Ziyech's move materialise.