Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

9 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

What do people think is the right approach to use when looking for a new RB? Find a player with a realistic view of his level, someone who accepts that he is a back up, or do a Man City by recruiting a starting quality RB and employ a heavy rotation policy so new bloke and Reece share game time?

Given how often reece is out , I'd get quality

On 20/01/2023 at 21:50, turgi said:

For those who say Cucurella is not a CB but a LB, I am watching Maatsen right now and he’s pretty good.

Burnley are eighteen points clear of the promotion line and Kompany loves Ian. Assuming there is no extraordinary collapse from The Clarets they'll be back in the Premier league next season so, depending on GP's view, there should some good options available to us re Ian; add him to the squad, a further loan with Burnley, or a good fee plus buyback for a permanent move.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

8 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

What did you need to edit? 😂

Simple. That post originally was about the bindipper game and was posted in this forum by mistake.

Rather than changing it to 'self delete wrong forum' I changed it something relevant for this forum.

16 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Potter is involved but the decicision isn't soely on him. 

Much like Pep and Txiki and Arteta and Edu, Vivell identifies a talent that has traits which translate to Potter's football. Potter and Vivell both must have the OK before it gets signed off. 

Paul Winstanley too, at least atm. Vivell and Winstanley are co directors for transfers atm.

I guess the club must either not like Zubimendi or know from the player that he is not interested, because given our need in CM and his release clause being pretty "reasonable" I'd have thought we'd just go and get him tbh. Maybe they still expect Enzo to be that player.

Edited by Mhsc

Of the midfielders we’ve been linked with this window, the one that looks most similar to Enzo if we can’t get him is that French kid Kone from Gladbach. Great mix of steel and technical quality. Don’t know how much he’d cost, though.

25 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Of the midfielders we’ve been linked with this window, the one that looks most similar to Enzo if we can’t get him is that French kid Kone from Gladbach. Great mix of steel and technical quality. Don’t know how much he’d cost, though.

Not sure he has his range of passing. 

No Enzo alternatives talk. Just get Enzo. 

50 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

I guess the club must either not like Zubimendi or know from the player that he is not interested, because given our need in CM and his release clause being pretty "reasonable" I'd have thought we'd just go and get him tbh. Maybe they still expect Enzo to be that player.

I dream of an Enzo-Caicedo pivot.