Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Regarding Scott McLachlan has he been placed on 3 month gardening leave from now, or has he just 'served' his 3 month gardening leave hence why it's now being announced?

It's a real clean slate for the new ownership to put their own stamp on the club in key positions behind the scenes. These decisions could go a long way to how successful they become here.

7 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Zakaria is only a stop gap signing. 

Of course, but he’s still signed up for the whole season. So why would we then sign a second DM midway through the season?

We spend £50m on Alvarez then we probably take ourselves out of the Declan Rice sweepstakes which would be a huge mistake.

45 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Of course, but he’s still signed up for the whole season. So why would we then sign a second DM midway through the season?

We spend £50m on Alvarez then we probably take ourselves out of the Declan Rice sweepstakes which would be a huge mistake.

Maybe because Tuchel think we need another DM incase Zakaria injured? I can understand the logic considering Kovacic, Kante, and Zakaria are injury prones.

Edited by Blues Forever

3 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Maybe because Tuchel think we need another DM incase Zakaria injured? I can understand the logic considering Kovacic, Kante, and Zakaria are injury prones.

That, and maybe Tuchel has finally had enough of Jorginho. 

9 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Still absolutely angry we had Gvardiol tied up for 90 millions and intelligent Todd decided to have second thoughts thinking we can get a better price later on, which ain't happening, not that it matters anymore now, he is gone to City. Had the chance to set up the defense for years and years to come and decided to backtrack.

What should he have done then? There was clearly no chance they were selling him this summer as has been reported by every reliable journalist. The fact that they turned down an insane €90m and within hours he signs a new contract tells you that that was always their plan.

28 minutes ago, Jype said:

He's an agent who has a long history of helping the club with transfer dealings.

https://www.fgsl.biz/clients

His company has Chelsea FC listed as one of their clients on their website.

28 minutes ago, Jype said:

He's an agent who has a long history of helping the club with transfer dealings.

https://www.fgsl.biz/clients

His company has Chelsea FC listed as one of their clients on their website.

On my screen my pictures on this post. Lol 

21 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I don't believe this rejected thing when it was supposed in advanced stages, rumours about his supposed replacement already in place and first stuff coming out was that Todd was having second thoughts on the deal. I fully believe Todd backtracked on the deal thinking he can get a better deal in January, which obviously won't and obviously won't matter now, this was the moment to do it, now City will get him for sure.

Fofana, Gvardiol and Colwill in 2-3 years was stuff of legends move, now we will get another Koulibaly where people make him out to be the best yet so far looks worse than that shrimp from United.

I just don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion at all that City get him. They don’t really pay mega money for any one player these days and especially not in an area where they’ve already got 5 CB’s. None of which are old and need replacing.

I think if we’re dead set on getting him no matter what we’ll get him still. 

39 minutes ago, milka said:

Well, I hope we don't get Rudiger back he went to sit on the bench at Real with great desire 

there is no way he doesnt get a lot of time on the pitch

Real will play 60 plus games and I rate him over Éder Militão (not my call on that)

Real only has 3 fullbacks total on the roster and one is shit

LB Ferland Mendy (Alaba , if he plays there, opens up CB for Rudiger)
RB Daniel Carvajal    (soon 31, and up and down)

RB Álvaro Odriozola (shit) Rudiger will see time there

plus their other two CBs not listed are the soon to be 33yo Nacho (meh) and utter shit Jesús Vallejo, who was horrific at Wolves