Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

With 4 attackers going and Tuchel not really fancying Pulisic (or Broja, really) that much, I wonder if it’s possible we sign BOTH Auba and Zaha. Though perhaps this new ownership won’t want to add two more 30 year old players when youth has been such a focus.

17 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

he needs to stop the fucking whingeing and step up and make the RW his own

it's a wide open slot, playing Mount as a winger is wrecking him

and we desperately need great play there (RW) to balance off Sterling on the left

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fuck, another youth striker may be coming off my board, and this is a potentially big one

https://www.givemesport.com/88053464-wolves-could-make-double-swoop-for-kalajdzic-and-25-6m-star-at-molineux

Wolverhampton Wanderers could sign both Stuttgart striker Sasa Kalajdzic and Benfica’s Gonçalo Ramos in the final days of the transfer window, according to journalist Jacque Talbot.

The highly-rated pair have been linked with a move to Molineux throughout the summer, and Kalajdzic now looks close to making the switch following successful negotiations between the two clubs.

Goncalo Ramos in the sights of Newcastle - US Sports

47a0e6134b029607250725118ef286b9.png57a07eec3c60ac7ce029f9c995e4d2ee.png

wolves and portugal player it is written in the stars

13 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

wolves and portugal player it is written in the stars

there is another one, who I think may, may be even better over the long run

from Porto (Brasilian, so not Portuguese but obviously speaks it as his native language)

soon (in 5 weeks) is 23yo, so not really a youth now, but still young enough

he has a nasty side too, so a wee bit like a Diego Costa maybe someday

Evanilson

65a403bb39726b89215641cc5dcd134d.png

7c4dcb50e46ee44f6c04f33233c5c7a6.png

Porto wins the Portuguese Supercup with a goal and Evanilson assist |  portuguese football – europe-cities.com

Edited by Vesper

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

there is another one, who I think may, may be even better over the long run

from Porto (Brasilian, so not Portuguese but obviously speaks it as his native language)

soon (in 5 weeks) is 23yo, so not really a youth now, but still young enough

he has a nasty side too, so a wee bit like a Diego Costa maybe someday

Evanilson

65a403bb39726b89215641cc5dcd134d.png

7c4dcb50e46ee44f6c04f33233c5c7a6.png

Porto wins the Portuguese Supercup with a goal and Evanilson assist |  portuguese football – europe-cities.com

Thought that was Hulk at first glance!!

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

With 4 attackers going and Tuchel not really fancying Pulisic (or Broja, really) that much, I wonder if it’s possible we sign BOTH Auba and Zaha. Though perhaps this new ownership won’t want to add two more 30 year old players when youth has been such a focus.

I think it's easier to assess things over the next few weeks when games start coming thick and fast.

Broja has had a number of niggling injuries and a disrupted pre season so I can see the reasons why he isn't being thrust into a role currently beyond the bench but ultimately Havertz cannot play every game, even more so when a big defence for him at present is his tireless work rate up front. 

It also seems like Tuchel is wanting to try and utilise a 4-2-2-2 formation in certain games and situations. May not be all the time but it potentially bodes well for the attackers on the periphery as they might find more opportunities in some games as a result of this also.

oh wow West Ham signed Paqueta.... The PL is getting tougher and tougher.

For the the real special player we missed (albeit last season) was Bruno Guimaraes, but Paqueta is definitely quality and will likely be a top player for West Ham.

Edited by robsblubot

7 hours ago, milka said:

Just accept that De Jong won't come .

At best we will get Aubameyang at the last minute. There probably won't be any other deals.

Ziyech , Broja , Pulisic  will stay here .

Maybe Alonso will be sold and Gallagher some loan again . 

Chelsea will follow up the £70m signing of Leicester's French defender Wesley Fofana, 21, by pushing to get the transfer of Barcelona's Gabon forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 33, over the line. The Blues also want to sign Everton's 21-year-old English winger Anthony Gordon this week. (Guardian)

I cannot decide, if I'd rather prefer to have an interim striker who theoretically can find the net or see Boehly being petty and dragging Barca's hope of registering someone from their bulk-buy bunch and pull out last day of the window to make this farce facade fall.  

7 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I cannot decide, if I'd rather prefer to have an interim striker who theoretically can find the net or see Boehly being petty and dragging Barca's hope of registering someone from their bulk-buy bunch and pull out last day of the window to make this farce facade fall.  

Barca already registered Kounde yesterday. 

10 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I think Barca are pretty fecked as it is. Laporta is now having to put up his own money for Kounde and Atleti are only using Greizmann after the 60th minute to avoid paying the clause; a deal they apprantly calculated as being done. 

Barca are in trouble regardless.