Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

51 minutes ago, Vesper said:

can we now just do what we should have done 2 months ago and buy Joakim Mæhle??

Mæhle is also right footed, and a pressing machine, plus he is more physically built for the EPL tha Gordon 

It would be fun if Tuchel want Gordon to play as RWB . 

Edited by milka

I just wonder if there’s some striker we’re considering as a last minute emergency signing if Auba doesn’t happen. There’s no chance another PL club would sell us their key striker with a few days left in the window or on deadline day itself. I’ve seen lots of our fans on Twitter and elsewhere saying we should go for Toney or Mitrović. But those two are the talisman of their teams and are key to their PL survival. There’s not a chance in the world that either would sell at this point regardless of price.

So we’d have to look abroad and probably to a smaller, less wealthy club who need money. I just have no clue who we’d try for.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

the elusive ghost spirit of Declan Rice, floating, haunting us for years?

lol

seriously though, just go and grab Kouadio Koné from Borussia Mönchengladbach , ffs

he is the exact type of signing we should be doing

Looks like a player but our scouts don’t look for players like this I feel. He could form a very dynamic midfield partner to Kovacic or if we did get Rice

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we were in for Tchou and before him, Camavinga

and Kone is very similar 

not saying as good, but COULD be, and is certainly worth a punt

Everyone was in for the two mentioned we need  to find the players that fall just below super star level because let’s be honest Madrid, Barca, City and PSG have more pull then us. However I feel we could unearth a lot of gems who could push us back to the top.

Vesper's Way Too Early 2023 Summer Window Big Ballers List

barring transfers and renewals now, and these are all actually available, unless a ???? afterward

some are on frees, some have release clauses

bold are ones we need to be in the mix for (obviously there us some overlap at positions)

Jude Bellingham 
Declan Rice  
Christopher Nkunku 

Bernardo Silva ????? (very doubtful we would come here)
Lautaro Martínez
Florian Wirtz  
João Félix   
Rafael Leão 
Sergej Milinković-Savić   
Nicolò Barella 
Victor Osimhen  

Achraf Hakimi   ????
Federico Chiesa (if fully recovered)
Milan Skriniar  

Josko Gvardiol
Moussa Diaby  
Mikel Oyarzabal  
Frenkie de Jong    ??????? 
Alessandro Bastoni   ??????
Theo Hernández  ???? (if we dump Chilwell, which is really unlikely)
Carlos Soler 
Mikel Merino      
Marcos Llorente  
Amine Gouiri   
Jarrod Bowen     
Rúben Neves   
José Gayà  

Kouadio Koné

Moisés Caicedo

Evan Ndicka

Mohamed Simakan

Pierre Kalulu

Jan Oblak

youth

Arsen Zakharyan
Karim Adeyemi  
Jurrien Timber  
Gonçalo Inácio  
Evanilson 
Luka Sucic 

Endrick  
Gonçalo Ramos  

Edited by Vesper

23 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Everyone was in for the two mentioned we need  to find the players that fall just below super star level because let’s be honest Madrid, Barca, City and PSG have more pull then us. However I feel we could unearth a lot of gems who could push us back to the top.

we fucked up badly in 2021, when we could have had Tchou for £40-45m

so fucking stupid, pure Marina

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I just wonder if there’s some striker we’re considering as a last minute emergency signing if Auba doesn’t happen. There’s no chance another PL club would sell us their key striker with a few days left in the window or on deadline day itself. I’ve seen lots of our fans on Twitter and elsewhere saying we should go for Toney or Mitrović. But those two are the talisman of their teams and are key to their PL survival. There’s not a chance in the world that either would sell at this point regardless of price.

So we’d have to look abroad and probably to a smaller, less wealthy club who need money. I just have no clue who we’d try for.

Our scouting system is fucking awful.

Nobody can tell me that there's not somone in South America or Easten Europe who fit's the bill.

Why did Barca get Aubemyang in January? Half a season and they want him gone?(he scored goals for them 13 in 23 appearances - not all as a starter)

Moreover he was for free since arsenal cancelled his contract - which if we really wanted can get Barca to do as well considering the fact they want his wages off bigtime.

He'll be a necessary addition and a good one too for the next year/18 months. If tuchel would be ready to start Broja as the striker then i wouldnt care of auba came or not but I can't watch any more of havertz as a striker. It's laughable that he's still playing in that position and everyone thinks it's cool. Zero output for the position.

Even if Broja would start and be like Lukaku, it's still better to fail playing your position vs failing while being played out of position(havertz).