Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

There is a difference between making couple of mistakes and making many mistakes

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Yes, timing. For periods they make great stops and no mistakes then, for other periods, they make great saves and a noticeable number of mistakes. All of them.

Chelsea and Arsenal receive transfer boost as Austrian side RB Salzburg are 'open to selling Dominik Szoboszlai for £26m' in summer window

71d0097045a12d7e7334a1693da30699.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8583269/Chelsea-Arsenal-receive-boost-RB-Salzburg-open-selling-Dominik-Szoboszlai-26m.html

Agent of Szoboszlai: "Lazio? There is obvious interest from big ...Dominik Szoboszlai 2020 - Crazy Skills, Assists & Goals | HD - YouTube

The daily star is ridiculous

A gladbach site is now reporting that we might offer Christensen + money for Ginter. No clue if gladbach would consider that, but the site is usually reliable. 
Would be amazing and I can see that happening. Can you name me the site?

It seems as though all of our defense oriented targets are going to be an absolute pain to sign for one reason or another. Rice and Chilwell are on long contracts, their clubs have no reason to sell, and even if they do sell they'll cost absurd fees. Every CB we've been linked with is either going elsewhere already like Ake, will cost mega money like Gimenez, or isn't really itching to leave like Ginter.

Oddly, it looks as though it's going to be significantly easier to sign top quality attacking talent this summer than defensive ones. 

I think we have to prepare ourselves for the real possibility that we don't address the defense this summer goalkeeper apart. We may have to be patient and wait until another window and hope the improved attack + better keeper make our defense more solid.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It seems as though all of our defense oriented targets are going to be an absolute pain to sign for one reason or another. Rice and Chilwell are on long contracts, their clubs have no reason to sell, and even if they do sell they'll cost absurd fees. Every CB we've been linked with is either going elsewhere already like Ake, will cost mega money like Gimenez, or isn't really itching to leave like Ginter.

Oddly, it looks as though it's going to be significantly easier to sign top quality attacking talent this summer than defensive ones. 

I think we have to prepare ourselves for the real possibility that we don't address the defense this summer goalkeeper apart. We may have to be patient and wait until another window and hope the improved attack + better keeper make our defense more solid.

LB is easy once you say fuck off to Chilwell and his insane £80m dollar price tag

just

make a stab at Theo ASAP on the down low, if that fails, grab Telles

it is madness to not upgrade over what we currently have there

hell I would even be semi happy with Tags for £20m

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Kepa being dropped for the past games says everything you need to know about what is happening.

I think a CB and keeper are coming before a LB