Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

6 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Ben foster?

I think he is a good shout, even if we buy another GK and he comes in as GK2 as I do not really want to rely on Willy if there is a long term injury. 

However, whilst I have touted him on here I remembered earlier today that he doesn't like playing for big clubs due to the amount of time he has to spend away from his family owing to cup competitions. I cannot remember the paper or what the article was titled but he essentially said that he liked playing for Watford/WBA as he wasn't worried about earning big club wages and that playing for Man Utd meant he didn't see his kids enough. 

Just read the ffp relaxation piece in detail

19-20 ffp relaxation is nothing but a delay in reporting
Clubs will have to report financials of 19-20 and 20-21 together

So what that means is if we spend money this year or next year, it will be one and the same

This gives us a unique situation where we have 3 seasons worth of budget to spend, last year being the ban + current year + next year

Ideally we should just chop and change all we want in current window so that all players build chemistry over the next season and we are set post that

Going by that i dont think the likes of oblak and chilwell are financially unattainable targets in the current window

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, lucio said:

he looks garbage, sorry 

yes, he is shit, and he doesn't even play fullback or wingback, he is a LMF/winger type all year long (43 out of 45 games)

short, weak, not productive and a HORRID haircut is not someone we need

especially for 30m fucking euros (triple price from what Getafe just paid, after one middling year)

3 hours ago, King Kante said:

I think he is a good shout, even if we buy another GK and he comes in as GK2 as I do not really want to rely on Willy if there is a long term injury. 

However, whilst I have touted him on here I remembered earlier today that he doesn't like playing for big clubs due to the amount of time he has to spend away from his family owing to cup competitions. I cannot remember the paper or what the article was titled but he essentially said that he liked playing for Watford/WBA as he wasn't worried about earning big club wages and that playing for Man Utd meant he didn't see his kids enough. 

and he hates the cutthroat nature of it all

he is one of the nicest blokes in footie, almost universally loved

manure fanboys/girls go bonkers because he said leaving manure was one of the best things he did in life

they are a fucking mob, they demand 100000% blind allegiance

Nice guy Ben Foster shows winning comes in different guises…

https://www.football365.com/news/opinion-ben-foster-video-watford-nice-guy

4 hours ago, King Kante said:

The financially savvy thing to do at GK is to buy a old GK that is decent then start tapping up Donnarumma and sign him on a free next Summer. 

except Mino Raiola will want £350-400K PW + a £30-40m or so agent fee for Donnarumma

he is a cunt deluxe

sloppy fat greedy piggy

Mino Raiola erbjuder Haaland, Pogba och de Ligt | All Sport