Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

52 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I'm asking if CHO would be happy with not being a starter. I would prefer him to be on the squad. He tried to have starter written into his contract.

Not showing starter material any time he comes on, not that that's been a lot. 

Problem with CHO, RLC and Tammy will be the same next season for me. They will all want to play and start games, not happening for me with the likes of Werner, Ziyech and Havertz if that happens.

They aren't players that will be happy sat out.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Problem with CHO, RLC and Tammy will be the same next season for me. They will all want to play and start games, not happening for me with the likes of Werner, Ziyech and Havertz if that happens.

They aren't players that will be happy sat out.

Tbh, everything I have seen of RLC tells me he is just happy to be here. I cannot see him pushing to move if he is a squad player.

Tbh, everything I have seen of RLC tells me he is just happy to be here. I cannot see him pushing to move if he is a squad player.
I do not think he thinks himself of a squad player. He knows his talent and other clubs know his talent

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

RLC and CHO have not shown they are 100% after the achilles injury. I doubt there are a lot of teams that will pay for them until they show they are back. Most players never make it completely back after a ruptured achilles. I hope they both make it back, RLC can be a beast.

A lot of talk about Gosens going on. I am slightly surprised if we did pick him as he is essentially Alonso 2.0. Personally, I do rate him but I am not sure about him in a back 4 as he usually plays LWB in a 5. 

Also, if he and Harvetz does happen, everything is going to get fairly Germanic pretty quickly. I just hope it doesn't mean we have to play Celine Dion at half time or something. 

4 hours ago, King Kante said:

A lot of talk about Gosens going on. I am slightly surprised if we did pick him as he is essentially Alonso 2.0. Personally, I do rate him but I am not sure about him in a back 4 as he usually plays LWB in a 5. 

Also, if he and Harvetz does happen, everything is going to get fairly Germanic pretty quickly. I just hope it doesn't mean we have to play Celine Dion at half time or something. 

the new Chels as a car

2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S: New 650HP Speed Demon Detailed In ...2021-Porsche-911-TurboS-17.jpg

On 19/07/2020 at 3:47 PM, killer1257 said:

Is there a reason why Rajkovic is never linked with any top club? I have never even seen him play, but people here seem to rate him highly. Does he have any great stats?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

amongst the best stats in Europe for GKers this season

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/chelsea-transfer-news-kepa-onana-18532245

Predrag Rajkovic

Should Chelsea be looking for a Kepa replacement this summer, it is unlikely that they will want to spend as much as they did on the former Athletic Club shot-stopper. Breaking the world record for a goalkeeper twice in three summer windows is not exactly ideal.

Moreover, given the investment that has already gone into the squad, including sealing big-money deals for Christian Pulisic, Hakim Ziyech, and Timo Werner over the past 18 months, it is reasonable to think that Chelsea may look for a more economical solution to their goalkeeping problems.

Enter Serbian international Predrag Rajkovic.

Still only 24, Rajkovic has had quite the career path to this point. Developing at Red Star Belgrade, he emerged into the first team at just 18 years old, playing 28 games in the 2014/15 season.

Seemingly set for stardom, he then moved to Maccabi Tel Aviv ahead of the 2015/16 season. He remained in Israel for four seasons, starting regularly each year, before moving to Reims in France ahead of the 2019/20 season.

Rajkovic has been sensational this campaign. Reims conceded just 21 goals all season, the fewest in Ligue 1 and three fewer than leaders Paris Saint-Germain. Of the 28 Ligue 1 games, Rajkovic played 27. In the one he didn’t, Reims, who finished sixth, lost 3-0.

Per FBREF and Statsbomb, across his 27 appearances, Rajkovic conceded only 18 goals and kept 12 clean sheets. His 44.4% clean-sheet percentage ranks sixth across top-five European leagues. The five goalkeepers ahead of him play for Juventus, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, PSG, and Liverpool. He is keeping quite the company.

And he has played his part in this superb defensive effort. His 79.8% save percentage ranks third in the top five leagues. Only Wojciech Szczesny and Alisson are ahead of him.

Based on Statsbomb’s post-shot expected goal model, which quantifies how likely a shot is to become a goal, Rajkovic has saved 8.4 more goals than he would be expected to. That ranks sixth in the top five European leagues. Per 90 minutes, he ranks fourth.

14 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Kicker

Atalanta left back Robin Gosens 26, is at the top of the list at #Chelsea, who are looking for a left-back in addition to Kai Havertz's signing. #CFC

it is nice to see almost all my long ago LB want list finally being at least talked about

NOW, if only the number ONE on it (Theo Hernandez) would be linked!

he is literally the only one left who has not been linked

AC Milan wants Bakayoko

make a swap plus cash deal!!

or Emerson plus cash for Theo

or even Better they give us £10m + Theo and they get both Emerson and Baka (I rate Theo at £40-45m and Baka and Emerson at £50-55m combined

take that £10m, asdd £10m to it and buy Predrag Rajković (forget Oblak, he is NOT worth £200m MORE than Predrag (when you factor in wage differences as well over the next 7 years), that is insane

BOOM

(yes I know that would be it in terms of Romagnoli, but the more I dig into it, he REALLY doesn't want to leave Italy, plus that cunt Raiolo is way too involved)

we also have good relations with Theo's agent, Manuel García Quilón, as he represented the FSW, and Filipe Luis with us

yields

GK Rajkovic/Kepa/Willy (Kepa may be loaned out, in which case we MAY have to buy a true (and CHEAP!) backup GKer, as Willy is 39 in 2 months,ad god help us if Kepa is on loan and whoever is out first keepers goes down)

CB  Nikola Milenkovic (1.95m) or Lukas Klostermann (1.89m)/Zouma (sell Zouma next season and buy a better CB (the other one of the two I listed or maybe Tapsoba or Salisu, we cannot do it all this window)

CB Rudiger/Tomori (sell AC!!!! for the love of dog, sell him!)

LB Theo (keep Alonso) if not Theo (I assume Alaba will not come here) then Telles or Gosens (I would love to get both Telles and Gosens if no Theo and sell Alonso too as Gosens would be superb as a direct replacement for Alonso (Gosens has 10 goals and 8 assists in less than 3000 minutes as a LB, all the goals were real goals, no pens, and  many of the 18 total goals produced came against big teams, like Juve, Inter, Napoli, Lazio,, Shakhtar (in the CL), Roma, AC Milan), but again, we cannot do it all this season)

RB Azpi/Reece (IF Reece is not going to progress enough, buy Nordi Mukiele next year! as Azpi will be 32 by then (the start of the season after the coming one) ffs Theo and Nordi would give us a MONSTER pair of fullbacks,  Theo is 1.84m, Nordi is 1.87m, and both are strong, pacy, and great on defence, Toss Gosens (1.84m) in the mix, Reece (1.82m) or even Telles (almsot same height as Reece basically, 1.81m) and you have superb height (Alonso at 1.88m too, as long as he is around)

DMF Rice/Kante (they also can play a double 6 pivot if we play a 4 4 2 with Werner and Havertz as the two strikers)

CMF Kovacic/Mount/Gilmour (Sell Barkley)

AMF Havertz/Mount/RLC

LW Pulisic/CHO (sell CHO next summer or loan him out if he regresses even more all of next season)

RW Ziyech/Willian (IF he accepts the 2 years, otherwise, it's big trouble at winger, as unless we play Werner and/or Mount as a LW  and Havertz (or even RLC. although I am NOT a fan of that) at RW sometimes, we only will have TWO decent wingers, Puli and Ziyech IF Willian leaves, as CHO is NOT good enough IMHO to be called a good winger, atm, and may never be, due to that Achilles blowout)

CF Werner/Giroud/Tammy

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it is nice to see almost all my long ago LB want list finally being at least talked about

NOW, if only the number ONE on it (Theo Hernandez) would be linked!

he is literally the only one left who has not been linked

AC Milan wants Bakayoko

make a swap plus cash deal!!

or Emerson plus cash for Theo

or even Better they give us £10m + Theo and they get both Emerson and Baka (I rate Theo at £40-45m and Baka and Emerson at £50-55m combined

take that £10m, asdd £10m to it and buy Predrag Rajković (forget Oblak, he is NOT worth £200m MORE than Predrag (when you factor in wage differences as well over the next 7 years), that is insane

BOOM

(yes I know that would be it in terms of Romagnoli, but the more I dig into it, he REALLY doesn't want to leave Italy, plus that cunt Raiolo is way too involved)

we also have good relations with Theo's agent, Manuel García Quilón, as he represented the FSW, and Filipe Luis with us

yields

GK Rajkovic/Kepa/Willy (Kepa may be loaned out, in which case we MAY have to buy a true (and CHEAP!) backup GKer, as Willy is 39 in 2 months,ad god help us if Kepa is on loan and whoever is out first keepers goes down)

CB  Nikola Milenkovic (1.95m) or Lukas Klostermann (1.89m)/Zouma (sell Zouma next season and buy a better CB (the other one of the two I listed or maybe Tapsoba or Salisu, we cannot do it all this window)

CB Rudiger/Tomori (sell AC!!!! for the love of dog, sell him!)

LB Theo (keep Alonso) if not Theo (I assume Alaba will not come here) then Telles or Gosens (I would love to get both Telles and Gosens if no Theo and sell Alonso too as Gosens would be superb as a direct replacement for Alonso (Gosens has 10 goals and 8 assists in less than 3000 minutes as a LB, all the goals were real goals, no pens, and  many of the 18 total goals produced came against big teams, like Juve, Inter, Napoli, Lazio,, Shakhtar (in the CL), Roma, AC Milan), but again, we cannot do it all this season)

RB Azpi/Reece (IF Reece is not going to progress enough, buy Nordi Mukiele next year! as Azpi will be 32 by then (the start of the season after the coming one) ffs Theo and Nordi would give us a MONSTER pair of fullbacks,  Theo is 1.84m, Nordi is 1.87m, and both are strong, pacy, and great on defence, Toss Gosens (1.84m) in the mix, Reece (1.82m) or even Telles (almsot same height as Reece basically, 1.81m) and you have superb height (Alonso at 1.88m too, as long as he is around)

DMF Rice/Kante (they also can play a double 6 pivot if we play a 4 4 2 with Werner and Havertz as the two strikers)

CMF Kovacic/Mount/Gilmour (Sell Barkley)

AMF Havertz/Mount/RLC

LW Pulisic/CHO (sell CHO next summer or loan him out if he regresses even more all of next season)

RW Ziyech/Willian (IF he accepts the 2 years, otherwise, it's big trouble at winger, as unless we play Werner and/or Mount as a LW  and Havertz (or even RLC. although I am NOT a fan of that) at RW sometimes, we only will have TWO decent wingers, Puli and Ziyech IF Willian leaves, as CHO is NOT good enough IMHO to be called a good winger, atm, and may never be, due to that Achilles blowout)

CF Werner/Giroud/Tammy

Why would we sell our best CB (Zouma) while keeping rudiger?

6 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Patience is a virtue !!! :) 

in full disclosure

the ones NOT on it that we are linked with are (meaning hard pass)

Chilwell hell fuck no unless he is £40-45m, and Leicester will never sell him now for that
José Gayà    €100m release clause, hell NO
Alex Sandro too old (30 in January, and Juve can fuck off unless they swap with us (Jorginho + cash for de Ligt, and then still fuck off after, as they want €50m for Sandro!!! )
Alejandro Grimaldo   too short, no big 5 experience, never rated him, some did on here, no clue why as he looked for shit the 5 or 6 times I watched him in the past
Nicolás Tagliafico   same as Grimaldo (short, zero big league experience, plus he has only been at Ajax for 2nd a half years) and he is 28 in 5 weeks, I really fail to see why so many wet up their panties over him
Júnior Firpo   bust at Barca,(surprisingly so) unless he comes in as a £15m backup, that's a pass, he has lower La Liga written all over him atm, let them gamble on him (Barca really want to sell)
Angeliño   HELL NO!!!! Paul Merson was on the lash when he open his gob on that one

5 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Why would we sell our best CB (Zouma) while keeping rudiger?

please, he is not our best CB

he is horrid with ball and makes poor errors (ball watching, bad positioning)

Rudiger is vastly better when his head is screwed on tight

and

I said keep him this year anyway, sell him next summer (as we simply cannot buy EVERY player needed now)

If we somehow sign a GK, LB, CB, Havertz and even Rice on top of Werner and Ziyech this summer, am gonna expect some form of title challenge next season. At worst, we better finish in the Top 4 COMFORTABLY and not get embroiled in another stupid scramble for it!