Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Chelsea have a 3 year plan geared around investment to challenge Europe's elite again, with Abramovich ready to be bolder in the market.

1st year to stabilise the squad ( like 2002-03)

2nd year to challenge for honours  (  like 2003- 04 )

3rd year to win titles  ( like 2004-05 ,2005-06)

2 hours ago, Jason said:

lol If Marina is able to get that price for Batshuayi...

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I would be happy if we even get half that amount

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

If a lot of clubs want him we may be able to get something around that amount. Michy's shit overall play saw to any hope of playing regular here but he will if starting every week guarantee 15 goals a season which is golddust at the other end of the league.

37 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If a lot of clubs want him we may be able to get something around that amount. Michy's shit overall play saw to any hope of playing regular here but he will if starting every week guarantee 15 goals a season which is golddust at the other end of the league.

Completely agree, at the bottom end of the table teams can accommodate a player that offers little if they score goals. 

Teams at the top need more from their players, and Batshuayi is just such a limited player. I think it is definitely worth noting that despite hitting a rich vein of goal scoring form at Dortmund, they ended up passing on purchasing him outright.

44 minutes ago, King Kante said:

They can have Jorgi and Emerson for De Ligt. 

No way.....deligt hasnt done superbly at Juve but he has good potential. I dont want Jorgo to leave either.

On BC I dont see what FL sees in him, he is above average for me. I would pay big bucks for a 23 year old AC not BC. I think Tomori would de a decent job at fullback, he has the pace and frame.

37 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

No way.....deligt hasnt done superbly at Juve but he has good potential. I dont want Jorgo to leave either.

On BC I dont see what FL sees in him, he is above average for me. I would pay big bucks for a 23 year old AC not BC. I think Tomori would de a decent job at fullback, he has the pace and frame.

Thing with De Ligt is that I do not think Italy is a good country for him to be playing. For me, he is more of a dominating CB who is better in leagues such as PL/Bundesliga etc as in Italy (or Spain if he went there) he gets fouls given against him that wouldn't here. Further, whilst good on the ball he isn't the most technical which again means Italy/Spain aren't the best places for him. For those reasons, I am not really worried about his form at Juve as not only is he young but Italian football is not the best for his skill set. It is kind of like how AC would probably be considered a very good defender in Spain but is considered a weakling here. 

41 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Thing with De Ligt is that I do not think Italy is a good country for him to be playing. For me, he is more of a dominating CB who is better in leagues such as PL/Bundesliga etc as in Italy (or Spain if he went there) he gets fouls given against him that wouldn't here. Further, whilst good on the ball he isn't the most technical which again means Italy/Spain aren't the best places for him. For those reasons, I am not really worried about his form at Juve as not only is he young but Italian football is not the best for his skill set. It is kind of like how AC would probably be considered a very good defender in Spain but is considered a weakling here. 

I think for most CBs going to Italy is a good move. Just look at the CBs theyve produced and developed in Serie A over the years in modern times and in the past. Even guys who are or have been linked with moves to the PL that have moved over from other leagues such as the likes of Koulibaly, Demiral, De Vrij, Skriniar etc have all visibly improved a lot in Serie A. The leagues a lot more tactical but I would be surprised if de Ligt doesnt bounce back next year. He still has plenty of time and the talent to go to the very very top.

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think for most CBs going to Italy is a good move. Just look at the CBs theyve produced and developed in Serie A over the years in modern times and in the past. Even guys who are or have been linked with moves to the PL that have moved over from other leagues such as the likes of Koulibaly, Demiral, De Vrij, Skriniar etc have all visibly improved a lot in Serie A. The leagues a lot more tactical but I would be surprised if de Ligt doesnt bounce back next year. He still has plenty of time and the talent to go to the very very top.

I think De Ligt is great, that is why I want him. Personally, I think he would be better off in England or Germany but I also wouldn't be surprised if he does bounce back next year in Italy as for me he is will be the best CB in the world in the next 2-4 years time. 

9 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

altought the Torres transfer was a major fuck up from the board, it must be said, we can't deny he played a crucial role in us winning back to back european trophies. If we had gotten Aguero back then we would have been set for years in the striker department no doubt, but its all if and buts right now, could we have won the Champions League and Europa League with Aguero? maybe, but i look at City in europe and they havent come close to winning any european trophy, even with Aguero leading the line and he's not getting any younger.

no team can win with the absolute overall shit level of CB's they have had

the 2 good ones have had massive injury problems for the year and a half they were together (Kompany and Laporte) especially Kompany (who also was past his prime by then)

if they had those two in their prime the whole Pep tenure, then they might have had a chance

Stones (so overrated) and Otamendi (dogshit and now too old as well, to show you how much I do NOT rate him, I would take an equal age, say 26yo, David Luiz ALL DAY over a 26yo Otamendi) are simply not CL-winning CB's

as good as Laporte is (and I rate the hell out of him) when Shitty get deep in the CL, their defence atm will be exposed, the teams at QF and SF and final levels are just too good to not exploit it

look at what the bindippers did to them in spring 2018 (and that was Pep's best Shitty team so far)

victimpool destroyed them 5 1 on aggregate (Kompany was carrying a knock that hurt his play in the first game, and didnt play the second)

440137de70bc16abe15eb543a5738a29.png

@Vesper i agree with you on that, City's defense was very suspect, just look at the ammount of goals they conceded every time they got knocked out. i think their best chance of reaching the final was in the 15/16 season when they only lost 1-0 to Real over 2 legs in the semis, City had many chances to knock out Madrid but they fucked it up and Bale punished them in the 2nd leg.

12 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

@Vesper i agree with you on that, City's defense was very suspect, just look at the amount of goals they conced every time they got knocked out. i think their best chance of reaching the final was in the 15/16 season when they only lost 1-0 to Real over 2 legs in the semis, City had many chances to knock out Madrid but they fucked it up and Bale punished them in the 2nd leg.

We all know I fucking HATE Real with a burning passion, more than and other international team, with Bayern, Juve, a tie for 2nd and Barca in 4th, BUT they (especially with CR7), were the absolute pit of doom to play in the CL for ages. All 4 of those teams I hate not because they are always in the top 4 to 8 teams in the world, I respect winners on the pitch, but because of the way the manipulate the rules and bully the rest of not just Europe but the world. Real have destroyed the t-market (Barca too, but I just to not view them as pure predators like Real) and Juve and Bayern are just some pure cunts, who fuck teams over like crazy in Italy, Germany, and then fools like us who get involved (especially with Juve,) trying to make honest deals with them. BAD FAITH fuckers!!!