Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

8 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Do you like Marina now? lol

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

This was a great deal, but we still will have lost over £400m (fully documented multiple times by me) when the final tallies (in terms of lost sales revenue, and shit buys and shit contract management, etc) are added up starting in 2016-17. IF there was no FFP, then much of that is just pure loss of cash, but (and unlike many, I am with Greavsie in that I do not blame her for the poor targeting, that is on the scouts and the rest of the board and Roman and I really think Arkadiy Abramovich) there has been some missed buys, massive cock-ups that she had a large hand in the fails.

It is very complicated, and I am sure the board (meaning TC) doesn't want to see another monster post (even longer as I would go player by player and add in the cock-up missed buys, and also the missed buys due to non sales at a specific position as well that then became a nightmare when the non-sold player left and fucked us not only in a shedload less cash gained for their sale, but also put us in a panic buy jam AND cost us not buying a better player the season before, if that player had been sold in a smart and time fashion <<< hello Cuntois, hello Alonso, hello Willian, hello Eden, just those assuming we get £15m or so for Alonso (and we may not get shit) are £245 or so million lost in time sales revenue versus what we got or will end up getting)

so yes, she has done superbly lately (very lately, he cock-ups continue with Baka and Bats as the two biggest current rolling, plus a shedload of others, often due to other people bring the cunts in the first place, ie Drinkwater, Baba, Zappa, etc etc etc) with Puli, Ziyech, and now Werner, but it simply cannot wash away the horrendous decisions that happened before.

Forgive (to a point) perhaps, miles to go until we get there, but at least we are finally on a good path again.

Forget?

Never.

55 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He just conserves his energy to make his Yaya Toure bulldozer runs. You probably also thought that Yaya was lazy.
RLC is a special type of athlete. You need to use them to their strenght.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Erm, no. Yaya Toure was a great player and did a lot of work off the ball, with tracking runners and also moving around to create space to receive the ball. RLC on the other hand literally just strolls around and only wants the ball played to his feet i.e. very few off the ball runs to open space up for himself or others. I am taking it you have only watched him on TV so this isn't as obvious, but he is incredibly lazy (or his back injury is so chronic he has preserve himself for when he is on the ball.) 

are we actually signing Werner? i will only believe it when i see it on the official chelsea page. I will be over the moon if we pull this off, considering it was a given he would sign for the dippers. 

It is unbelievable how always we are doing this deals in secret under the radar. City, Liverpool and UTD were all interested in Timo.

I am expecting another surprise by our board. Looking at you Alaba... Zahavi his new agent is close to Roman.

Signing Ziyech and Werner also sends great massage to other players across the Europe.

17 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

What is going on lol. Rest of the planet is dealing with pandemic and financial crisis and meanwhile at Chelsea it's like summer of 2004 all over again

I will call it summer of 2003 or 2004 when I see other big boys brought in

one £49m buy (and it is a fucking SUPERB buy, and Zyech was sorted pre- COVID) does not equal the insane sprees back in the first 2 seasons

we spent £300m or so NET in just two seasons

that is pretty cray

f9ad3fd087ea48a6b3402eaf46a0fb6b.png

b2c1c170c2f7d96c8cb97d431fe96408.png

4f872832517fcac757f35f8e2d070915.png

54ceabcdd0519e1b1b605ce96c9687cd.png

2 hours ago, Jason said:

As much as the prospect of signing Havertz or Sancho is exciting, getting one of them at this point will be overkilled. We already have so many attacking players. How are we gonna fit them all in and keep them happy, even with the competition for places?!

How do you keep your players in FM happy? :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

one £49m buy (and it is a fucking SUPERB buy, and Zyech was sorted pre- COVID) does not equal the insane sprees back in the first 2 seasons

that is pretty cray

Have those transfer fees been inflated as they do not look like the fees that were quoted at the time when we brought these players. 

I'm sure Duff has even been quoted saying his transfer fee was £17m.

And from what I can remember at the time Drogba's move was assumed around £24m, and I always thought Cech was around £7m.

1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Have those transfer fees been inflated as they do not look like the fees that were quoted at the time when we brought these players. 

And from what I can remember at the time Drogba's move was assumed around £24m, and I always thought Cech was around £7m.

Yes, they are inflation adjusted to 2020 quid automatically by T-markt (which is a superb feature they do, hats off to them)

It makes historical comparisons bang-on

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yes, they are inflation adjusted to 2020 quid automatically by T-markt (which is a superb feature they do, hats off to them)

It makes historical comparisons bang-on

The inflation seems pretty low. I mean £17m in 2003 was serious money and definitely more than £23m or whatever T-Markt are saying (unless they are going by real inflation rather than football inflation). 

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that is pretty cray

boy did we spend shit loads in those years, most of those deals were worth it

Chilwell won't go for 80M, not a chance. There has to be a balance between the player wanting to go and Leicester as the selling club keeping a player that wants away. Keeping a player that wants away is tough for a club, plus the pandemic has clubs needing money and money is good money.

17 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

They can go FUCK THEMSELVES

£72M or so will grab Havertz

Only in crackland is Chilwell worth almsot £10m more quid than Havertz

For £80m

Alphonso Davies, yes.

TAA , yes

Kimmich, yes (although he isnt playing there much atm)

ZERO other fullbacks on the planet are worth remotely close to or over £80m

Unless you also count Lucas Hernandez as a LB 

If Alaba was not soon 28 (in 19 days), and was 23, 24, 25, then hell yes

Hakimi and Robertson are the next closest, and I would pay £60m max atm for them 

18 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Drogs deffo 24 mill as I remember it

The English tax was always going to be in play with Chilwell and tbf Leicester would have zero reason to lower that valuation in normal times. But I suspect he'll be much cheaper than £80m if he goes due to financial issues stemming from the virus.  I think they'd be lucky to get £40m if he really pushes to go.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Chilwell won't go for 80M, not a chance. There has to be a balance between the player wanting to go and Leicester as the selling club keeping a player that wants away. Keeping a player that wants away is tough for a club, plus the pandemic has clubs needing money and money is good money.

Correct! I reckon it'll be in the 50 mark somewhere

TBH, I do not really understand why everyone thinks the Chilwell rumours are true. Seriously, how many Chelsea transfers in the past two-three years have actually been called by the press before it is pretty much done? For me I just do not see Chilwell happening as, even at £40m, is he way overpriced and there are two players who are much cheaper than him (Telles and Tag) who aren't even that much older than him.