Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

It looks like with Pulisic, Ziyech and CHO in the squad we are looking for a winger who will be 4th choice.

We were linked with Mertens and now with Benrahma and Corona :D

We also tried to renew Willian.

All this is telling me we need to forget about Sancho or some other expensive winger like Chiesa, Bailey...

Similar type of players with a lot of assists.

Corona 32 assists for Porto since the start of 18/19 season.

Benrahma 25 assists in this period.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

It looks like with Pulisic, Ziyech and CHO in the squad we are looking for a winger who will be 4th choice.

We were linked with Mertens and now with Benrahma and Corona :D

We also tried to renew Willian.

All this is telling me we need to forget about Sancho or some other expensive winger like Chiesa, Bailey...

Similar type of players with a lot of assists.

Corona 32 asissts for Porto since the start of 18/19 season.

Benrahma 25 assists in this period.

Jesus Coronavirus

:facepalm:

his league goals

in pinball Liga NOS

5cbdbdb4b85f654cb8eaee93b7216092.png

all comps

7a98648d51f81422bda892f5240a6b96.png

yes, by all means, let's buy a soon to be 28yo winger who makes Pedro 764dc82869ff8d2476d567f5986e3f61.png

look like a goal machine 

:rant:

2 hours ago, Stats said:

Whenever we are linked with other wingers, I just keep thinking why not just get Boga...

To be honest, I do not really buy the rumours. The agent goes to say, I do not know if he is choice a, b or c. So hardly convincing. Further, he isn't the profile of player we usually target which has always generally fallen into two categories (expect when we have had to act really late) which is: a) players U26 or b ) players who are value compared to the market (Ziyech, Costa, Kante, Cesc, Pedro etc.) 

However, if it is the case that this is serious then the Granny/board supporters are going to start running out of road quickly when it comes to their defence of her/their competence. I say this as I do not believe any manager since Jose MK1 has had much control over who is brought. 

Exactly. How do we think to compete with City with this transfer policy?

They had Sterling, Sane, B. Silva and they bought Mahrez.

Now they will lose Sane and I bet they will replace him with a top player like Bailey or Oyarzabal.

With so many academy players we have to fill the squad there is absolutely no reason to buy average players any more just go for top class.

11 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Now they will lose Sane and I bet they will replace him with a top player like Bailey or Oyarzabal.

With so many academy players we have to fill the squad there is absolutely no reason to buy average players any more just go for top class.

City has ambition and experienced folks at the helm

15 hours ago, Vesper said:

Jesus Coronavirus

:facepalm:

his league goals

in pinball Liga NOS

5cbdbdb4b85f654cb8eaee93b7216092.png

all comps

7a98648d51f81422bda892f5240a6b96.png

yes, by all means, let's buy a soon to be 28yo winger who makes Pedro 764dc82869ff8d2476d567f5986e3f61.png

look like a goal machine 

:rant:

Right Back  but  yeah ...  average player

142 games in Porto with  19 goals   as Winger/Right Back .

No Thanks .

Better Victor Moses .

1 hour ago, milka said:

Right Back  but  yeah ...  average player

142 games in Porto with  19 goals   as Winger/Right Back .

No Thanks .

Better Victor Moses .

well, he does seem very productive as a RB (I fucked up bad as I saw he was listed as a RMF/RW, and did not do my normal due diligence)

but unless we are dumping Azpi (which is so not happening now) it makes no sense to me

I am far less negative towards him now though, thank you for pointing out my error

put him down as a 'I will not go bonkers if we buy him'

cheers

15 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Oyarzabal could be a beast under Pep

31 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Give up when? This summer or for good?

If he will wait until 2021 to go to them, then he can go fuck himself.

I do not some cunt on the squad who is pining away for Klopp's cock and a bowl of lobscouse.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Give up when? This summer or for good?

If he will wait until 2021 to go to them, then he can go fuck himself.

I do not some cunt on the squad who is pining away for Klopp's cock and a bowl of lobscouse.

I saw some people ranking this player with Gravenbach above other u-18 Dutch players. Is he really that good, what do you think?

I saw also a few transfer rumours that us City and Arsenal are after him, although the websites I found are not very reliable.

7 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

I saw some people ranking this player with Gravenbach above other u-18 Dutch players. Is he really that good, what do you think?

I saw also a few transfer rumours that us City and Arsenal are after him, although the websites I found are not very reliable.

superb young talent

he made my January list as a youth target in bold