Ashley Cole

Aesthetic Relic

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he a legend though? I love Ashley and consider him to be one of the best LBs of all-time, but I'm not sure he's a Chelsea legend. Maybe after a few more years, he's only been here for four or five.

For me, it's not about time spent at a club but the effort and commitment to give absolutely everything he got in every game for the club and the love of the shirt that drives him to create magical moments to celebrate with fans. After all Zola only came to us practically at the end of his career (age 30 if I'm not mistaken).

• 8 months later...

I ofcourse meant in time when Ashley leaves club. He surely be, talented, hard-working and guieded by the best one.

Surely he will be. Torres best striker in the league, surely he will score 20+ goals a season for Chelsea.....oh wait.

Surely he will be. Torres best striker in the league, surely he will score 20+ goals a season for Chelsea.....oh wait.

That is different and you know it. Bertrand has a potential to by best LB in the world. Torres to by best striker in the league is hope.

Our Media is reporting that Cole will leave chelsea in the next summer when his contract come to an end.

Reported on ESPN. Pure BS IMO. First Terry, then Lampard and now Cole. Who next?! Cech?!

Ashley Cole going back to Palace would be nice, not the type of thing you'd associate with him tbh. He did score a lovely goal for them against Blackburn 12 years ago :P

I can understand him leaving, like Drogs, he's won the lot so it doesn't matter to me even if Ash, JT and Lamps all left now tbh. The new era is upon us. The last 8 years has been the best era of all time.

Piers Morgan's dinner with Rooney:

I'd take a bullet for Ashley Cole,' said Wayne Rooney. 'I'd be happy to fire the gun to test the theory,' I suggested

‘With all the pressure, do you still actually enjoy playing football?’

‘Oh God, yeah! I love it! There’s nothing better than walking out in front of big crowds to play for United or England.

'It’s the biggest buzz you could ever have.’

‘What would you have done if you hadn’t been a footballer?’

‘I’d have probably ended up a builder or electrician like most of my mates.’

‘Who was the best you ever played against?’

‘Zidane.’

Then he smirked.

‘But I nutmegged him! Best moment of my life!’

‘Who’s your best friend in the game?’ I asked.

He smiled. ‘You’re not going to like this…’

‘Try me…’

‘Ash.’

‘Which Ash?’

‘Ashley Cole.’

Arsenal fans have loathed Cole since he quit on us for Chelsea in a row over a £5,000-a-week pay rise.

‘Are you serious?’

‘Yes. He’s nothing like what you guys think. Ash is a really sound guy and has been a proper friend to me.’

As I mulled over this shocking revelation, he added: ‘I’d take a bullet for him.’

Coleen nearly choked on her wine.

‘Do behave, Wayne! You wouldn’t take a bullet for him.’

‘I would! And he would for me, too. We’d die for each other!’

‘I’d be happy to fire the bullet at Ashley to test the theory,’ I suggested. Wayne laughed.

‘I told him I was having dinner with you tonight.’

‘What did he say?’

‘He said, “Tell him he’s a **** from me”’.

It was my turn to laugh. Young Ashley is perfectly entitled to feel that way after all the stick I’ve given him.

Read the rest here if you want: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz202H21Gq9

Piers Morgan seems to pop up everywhere and has the most pointless things to say

Sad if he does leave but done well in the years being here.Sod the stick from Arsenal fan we end of the day in for the money or not got the better deal

Piers Morgan seems to pop up everywhere and has the most pointless things to say

Sad if he does leave but done well in the years being here.Sod the stick from Arsenal fan we end of the day in for the money or not got the better deal

Agreed, they are still so jealous ;)

He worked out better than Nasri or Fabregas - poor old Arse fans, 5k week lol :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You