Newcastle buy out

ZAPHOD2319

"Steve has been very professional in our dealings with him and he and his coaching team will take the team on Sunday.

"If we make any changes going forward, Steve will be the first to know but, in the meantime, we wish him the best of luck in his 1,000th match as a manager and will be joining you in getting right behind the team."

Staveley, who owns 10 per cent of the club, added Newcastle wanted to be "patient and considered" in their approach and that "change doesn't happen overnight".

On 14/10/2021 at 21:54, SomethingSomething said:

aQxpere_460s.jpg

I dont like conspiracy theories, but this one is obvious for number of reasons.

If anyone just research this topic you will very quickly realise that it was an inside job. Way way too many aspects went the so called hijackers way, way too much. Just ask ANY demolition expert worth his sault or any architect for that matter and they will on the spot tell you it was an inside job.

3 hours ago, Jap Si. said:

So he lasted a week as me and @Warning_Hazard said he would where's @OneMoSalah who said they would take their time 🤣. I think saying is jump before pushed.

I am sure you said it would of been the same week of the take over multiple times…. but whatever makes you feel good or correct.

I said not straight away - so technically they did take their time - and that he would probably manage v Spurs (which he did), didn’t expect another game. 

I mean if your really that bothered about being wrong and pointing it out after making that initial point the week of the takeover then you have issues 😂

Be interesting to see who they go for now. 

15 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I am sure you said it would of been the same week of the take over multiple times…. but whatever makes you feel good or correct.

I said not straight away - so technically they did take their time - and that he would probably manage v Spurs (which he did), didn’t expect another game. 

I mean if your really that bothered about being wrong and pointing it out after making that initial point the week of the takeover then you have issues 😂

I have issues a guy who's name is One Mo Salah and won't change it cause he thinks it's ironic 😂😂

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Just admit you were wrong rambo!

Edited by Warning_Hazard