Newcastle buy out

ZAPHOD2319

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Maybe but Spartak Moscow is really maybe the only club he hasn’t done a half decent job at if you look at it like that. Even at Arsenal his first season they did well enough finishing above where they were previous season.

Would think he’d actually fit Newcastle like a glove tbf, hes taken some misfits from other teams at the likes of Sevilla and Villarreal and made them better players in a structure that works.

His first season at Arsenal was okay but did he really convince?

All his best work has literally come in Spain with Almeria, Valencia, Sevilla and Villarreal. 

14 minutes ago, Jase said:

His first season at Arsenal was okay but did he really convince?

All his best work has literally come in Spain with Almeria, Valencia, Sevilla and Villarreal. 

Second seasons bad run compounded their inconsistencies from the first season though. If they were a bit more convincing that second season before he got sacked I think people would credit his work there a bit more but there wasn’t a lot of improvement or a change in how easy some of the goals they shipped were.

Thing is managing Newcastle will be different to Arsenal. Newcastle are the sort of team who even with a few additions, probably suit or will likely buy into his methods more. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

23 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Second seasons bad run compounded their inconsistencies from the first season though. If they were a bit more convincing that second season before he got sacked I think people would credit his work there a bit more but there wasn’t a lot of improvement or a change in how easy some of the goals they shipped were.

Thing is managing Newcastle will be different to Arsenal. Newcastle are the sort of team who even with a few additions, probably suit or will likely buy into his methods more. 

Well, he's gotta get them out of trouble first and then see which players want to join them. 

On 03/11/2021 at 01:14, OneMoSalah said:

Eddie Howe stealing a living if he gets that job.

I mean forget his philosophy, his recruitment alone at Bournemouth in the PL was virtually abysmal so imagine giving him that sort of backing? Would be ridiculously ridiculous.

I mean the guy shat taking on a job at Celtic in the summer, which would of gave him European exposure and a chance to rebuild his career like Brendan Rodgers did.

I don’t think any PL club would touch him in all reality. 

Emery is out of the picture. Eddie Howe is now the favorite apparently. 🤣

Howe 🤣 ridiculous giving a guy the biggest budget in the PL on paper and expecting him to get them up the table. Transfer record in the PL at Bournemouth is shocking as well as their defensive record every season. Championship bound.

Edited by OneMoSalah

9 hours ago, Mana said:

I don't why people are laughing. Eddie Howe has beaten us many times as I can imagine. Eddie Howe + Newcastle (away) = Extremely hard fixture for Chelsea.

Also they have to start from somewhere. No top manager is going to Newcastle at this point of time. They are fighting for off relegation. Howe is way better than Steve Bruce. Howe will probably lay the foundations, Newcastle will climb up the table over the next few years and once they reach European places, he'll be sacked in favour of a recognisable coach.

Just look what happened with City. Started their venture with Mark Hughes, now have Pep.

I agree he gets small team promoted no money to spend has to buy at lower end of market and played in Conference stadium yet got Bournemouth promoted and kept them up for couple of seasons. Look where likes of Sunderland, Forest, Sheff Wed, Derby etc bigger clubs who have gone in the opposite direction. Some fans on here need lesson in humility laughing at smaller clubs like they are irrelevant and their managers like Howe should get more respect for job they do. I'm not fan of Dyche but he also do remarkable job for money he has.

On 02/11/2021 at 17:14, OneMoSalah said:

Eddie Howe stealing a living if he gets that job.

I mean forget his philosophy, his recruitment alone at Bournemouth in the PL was virtually abysmal so imagine giving him that sort of backing? Would be ridiculously ridiculous.

I mean the guy shat taking on a job at Celtic in the summer, which would of gave him European exposure and a chance to rebuild his career like Brendan Rodgers did.

I don’t think any PL club would touch him in all reality. 

Name a manager who has done a better job at small club. Scottish football is joke so I suppose in football terms Celtic is small job.