Newcastle buy out

ZAPHOD2319

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Its almost unheard of. 

So is a club second bottom of the league being taken over by Arab money, Bruce gone this week they will hire someone till end of season like Chelsea did with Hiddink and Benitez. Loads of managers will jump at chance hiring won't be problem.

9 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

They need to get a manager first though.

Also, when has a manager ever joined a club which by the time they bin Bruce and get someone picked and things in place probably be closer to midway through the season and goes and buys excessively in the January? Its almost unheard of. 

TT came in, In January!

55 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

TT came in, In January!

Bruce is toast they play Spurs on Sunday party time for them fans wearing Arab costume . If they lose fans will boo and shout abuse at Bruce he'll be gone by Sun evening.

1 hour ago, Jap Si. said:

Bruce is toast they play Spurs on Sunday party time for them fans wearing Arab costume . If they lose fans will boo and shout abuse at Bruce he'll be gone by Sun evening.

Dont know about you but ive never seen the chair of a board of any football club come out and say the things staveley did!

Proof is in the pud, Some newcastle nerds are already getting squeeky bums from him not being sacked when she visted yesterday...

Imagine its all rubbish and they dont change anything and dont make any moves, There will be a an absolut mutiny!

I was thinking all the other clubs in the prem maybe in europe will do all they can to stop them getting what they need etc.

Brilliant video i watched where this guy was saying isreal should buy sunderland and then we can watch as the fans turn up with rpg's and turn the derby into a full blown battlefield!

Edited by Warning_Hazard

4 hours ago, Jap Si. said:

Newcastle-Spurs game.. Man! I can't possibly think of any worse way to spend two hours.

3 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Newcastle-Spurs game.. Man! I can't possibly think of any worse way to spend two hours.

What about England - Hungary tonight 😂. Bruce is dead man walking did u know he has managed both Sheffield, Birmingham and North East club man has fuck all loyalty and will go anywhere for paycheque like Morinhio 

9 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

TT came in, In January!

And who did Tuchel buy? Nobody. Thats the whole point. Not on about solely appointing managers, its happens midseason more or less 75% of the time all around Europe.

18 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

They need to get a manager first though.

Also, when has a manager ever joined a club - which by the time they bin Bruce and get someone picked and things in place probably be closer to midway through the season - and goes and buys excessively in the January? Its almost unheard of. 

maybe this will help…. And by joined - club I mean after the seasons kicked off as we are 7 games in already.

Anyway, as I can see here, there are 100% people expecting Bruce to have been sacked on the day they confirmed the take over and for a new manager to come in a day or two after, which is quite frankly ludicrous.

As a club just taken over after an initial failed takeover attempt prior, I doubt they’ll have even thought about having anything in place immediately with a manager. They’ll have a list perhaps but I’d be surprised if its not Bruce or his assistant taking the game at the weekend although it is only Tuesday.

17 hours ago, Jap Si. said:

So is a club second bottom of the league being taken over by Arab money, Bruce gone this week they will hire someone till end of season like Chelsea did with Hiddink and Benitez. Loads of managers will jump at chance hiring won't be problem.

End of season? I don’t think that would make sense.

If they are smart, they will maybe take a bit of time to see who’s out there and get someone who wants to build the club for a couple of seasons at least so they can actually have a reasonable progression and build expectations up as opposed to going from Steve Bruce to a caretaker for 6 months to another manager then the following summer changing between 3 different managers, with 3 different views on football and 3 different goals entirely. Plus if they want a director of football (which is rumoured) and also try and get the likes of Shearer, Keegan and whoever else in place also in some capacity, depending what those roles are particularly if they are going to be footballing roles, they have to be compatible with whoever they want to appoint as manager too.

We have seen whilst here, our model of changing managers has worked very well, you also see that Liverpool and City have done the opposite with Klopp and Pep, investing in their project and ideas long term and they’ve built up in a way where they’ve followed a clear plan that gives them the opportunity for sustained success.

City in recent times are begrudgingly the perfect example really. Once Txiki Begiristain was appointed and Pellegrini came in, everyone and their dog could see they were building for Pep eventually and to have all the footballing infrastructure in place to give him the best chance of implementing everything he wanted.

Edited by OneMoSalah

46 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

And who did Tuchel buy? Nobody. Thats the whole point. Not on about solely appointing managers, its happens midseason more or less 75% of the time all around Europe.

maybe this will help…. And by joined - club I mean after the seasons kicked off as we are 7 games in already.

Anyway, as I can see here, there are 100% people expecting Bruce to have been sacked on the day they confirmed the take over and for a new manager to come in a day or two after, which is quite frankly ludicrous.

As a club just taken over after an initial failed takeover attempt prior, I doubt they’ll have even thought about having anything in place immediately with a manager. They’ll have a list perhaps but I’d be surprised if its not Bruce or his assistant taking the game at the weekend although it is only Tuesday.

If they are smart, they will maybe take a bit of time to see who’s out there and get someone who wants to build the club for a couple of seasons at least so they can actually have a reasonable progression and build expectations up as opposed to going from Steve Bruce to a caretaker for 6 months to another manager then the following summer changing between 3 different managers, with 3 different views on football and 3 different goals entirely. Plus if they want a director of football (which is rumoured) and also try and get the likes of Shearer, Keegan and whoever else in place also in some capacity, depending what those roles are particularly if they are going to be footballing roles, they have to be compatible with whoever they want to appoint as manager too.

We have seen whilst here, our model of changing managers has worked very well, you also see that Liverpool and City have done the opposite with Klopp and Pep, investing in their project and ideas long term and they’ve built up in a way where they’ve followed a clear plan that gives them the opportunity for sustained success.

City in recent times are begrudgingly the perfect example really. Once Txiki Begiristain was appointed and Pellegrini came in, everyone and their dog could see they were building for Pep eventually and to have all the footballing infrastructure in place to give him the best chance of implementing everything he wanted.

So you think they will let the club get relegated and stick with steve bruce?

Ive seen wilder things but i reckon they bring in a few players jan and change the manager.

TT didnt bring in players as we have a totaly different team and we brought in loads the summer before as we are/were limited by FFP which is rolling over a 3yr period.

We have had managers bring in their players loads and also had roman/the board bring in all sorts regardless which often didnt work out.

If roman bought us in the same situation as newcastle im sure he would of pumped in more than he did (we spent £111m back then immediatly to push us on past 4th)

newcastle with like 3/4 better players and new manager are easily mid table id say

Edited by Warning_Hazard

Sky Sports is usually all fluff. But they had a few guests that made this chat about what we can expect going forward with Newcastle. It was pretty grounded in how adding players and a new manager can lead to failure if you are getting people that just want the money. Interesting the people involved all agreed it will take years if they go about it to build a top team. Some saying with what Newcastle has currently, it could be closer to 10 year than 5.

1 hour ago, Jap Si. said:

What about England - Hungary tonight 😂. Bruce is dead man walking did u know he has managed both Sheffield, Birmingham and North East club man has fuck all loyalty and will go anywhere for paycheque like Morinhio 

Tbf, all WC-qualifiers looks awful.

11 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Sky Sports is usually all fluff. But they had a few guests that made this chat about what we can expect going forward with Newcastle. It was pretty grounded in how adding players and a new manager can lead to failure if you are getting people that just want the money. Interesting the people involved all agreed it will take years if they go about it to build a top team. Some saying with what Newcastle has currently, it could be closer to 10 year than 5.

Staveley said herself she wants to win the PL within 5-10

Doesnt mean they wont turbo spend but also doesnt mean they will

I think it just depends what the saudis really want to do, Sky have been feeding the bruce is gone narrative for a couple days also and i think sky are quite close to newcastle board...

Like Ive said i wouldnt be suprised to see them spend in jan and bring in a manager, consolidate and then concentrate on the big plan i.e infrastucture expanding stadium and the playing squad

Also seen some legitimatly connected people saying theyre after a very top DOF and that he himself will attract big named managers.

Interesting to watch what happens

Edited by Warning_Hazard

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Again you overthink things Bruce will be gone within days and weather it's a caretaker or permanent manager it will happen sooner rather than later. You don't think like football fan but journalist or blogger Newcastle fans already sing anti Bruce songs new owners hear this on Sunday especially if they are loosing and think we are bottom of league no buys till Jan and with bad atmosphere with Bruce in charge why would they keep him ? You can forget about sustaniable model this is completely different the top four are good but rest of the league is average they might not win league next year but top six is a shoe in they will be throwing money about like confetti.  

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-premier-league-meeting-21841656

The hypocrasy here is pretty much astonishing tbh.

Two members of the super league plans in all.

Pathetic. Utd acting like theyve won it all using nothing but magic sickens me, 52 page thread they have on redcafe all whining like kids.

20 hours ago, Jap Si. said:

Again you overthink things Bruce will be gone within days and weather it's a caretaker or permanent manager it will happen sooner rather than later. You don't think like football fan but journalist or blogger Newcastle fans already sing anti Bruce songs new owners hear this on Sunday especially if they are loosing and think we are bottom of league no buys till Jan and with bad atmosphere with Bruce in charge why would they keep him ? You can forget about sustaniable model this is completely different the top four are good but rest of the league is average they might not win league next year but top six is a shoe in they will be throwing money about like confetti.  

The fact every media outlet says they will not be making knee jerk decisions and they want to have director of football/sporting directors in place makes it blatantly obvious that it may take them another week or 2 weeks to even approach a manager.

I don’t think you see or understand the bigger picture point (which the group and Amanda Staveley have been discussing in the media) so I will just leave it at that. Your thinking it is like FIFA or FM where they will just go n throw £££ at it in fees and wages because they can which is idiotic. Like Anzhi did in Russia with Roberto Carlos, Zhirkov, Eto’o, Willian, Diarra, Samba etc. Without a plan it won’t work and I doubt they’re here to just throw shit at the wall and hope it sticks.