Newcastle buy out

ZAPHOD2319

As Chelsea fans we can't complain about money coming into a club. Football has changed forever and people don't care where money come from look at Twitter and Newcastle fans are delighted. Millionaire owners thing of past it's billionaires now look at Wrexham have two big Hollywood names invest in club small potato compared to Premier league team. Newcastle will be massive in a few years no getting away from it so you better get used to it.

I have lived in London four years don't see children wear City tops and will be same as Newcastle but that could change if they buy likes of Mbappe in a few years cause the wages he will get offer will be eye watering. The wages of sin is death and soon football will die. People talk about top six it is top four now North London teams won't break in at moment but Newcastle will if this deal goes through.

Newcastle is a great town, they have a beautiful stadium and many fans, they deserve a better team than this Ritchie-Lascelles-Longstaff-Joelinton nightmare.

I don't know how serious the Saudis are but either way they will need a few years to be competitive. City's first signings after takeover were better players of midtable PL-teams(Santa Cruz, Lescott, Barry, Given) or secondary players from top sides(Bridge, SWP, Robinho, Vieira). I can see Castle will follow same footsteps.

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

I dont care how big they are in Eng, their world wide fan base is anothing compared to the money they gonna spend. And since the likes of psg and city can get off scot free.....then so shall the saudi's

Of course, the whole thing is corrupt, make no mistake footy has been corrupt at all official levels for a long time. Some hide it better , some dont care like in EPL.

If it happens and start making serious moves they will end up with a fantastic international fan base in no time.

They will do what they want and all will bow with that kinda wonga!

Woman on radio asked does it bother you that if this was Saudia Arabia you couldn't ring this radio station she more or less say don't care just want Ashley out. Football fans don't give a flying fuck if team successful where money come from. 

3 hours ago, Jap Si. said:

Woman on radio asked does it bother you that if this was Saudia Arabia you couldn't ring this radio station she more or less say don't care just want Ashley out. Football fans don't give a flying fuck if team successful where money come from. 

Kind of agree with her, Not many saints are trillionaires!

19 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

talking about knee-jerk reaction

they will need at least 1-2 years to make an impact same as ManCity.

still absolutely disgusted that the head-chopping taliban-allies get any kind of influence in the free world.

Wonder how long they will take to erase the crucifix from the crest.

Gosh I have meant in foreseeable future, not tomorrow. We just don't have unlimited funds nor smart board nor good transfer policy. The last is very poor from 2017 onwards. That is sad state of affairs at this club that may lead to the same situation that Arsenal is going trough. Awful transfer will cost us and we are selling talents to make funds for them. It will be done differently at Newcastle, City, United and possible Liverpool .In foreseeable future not this season. We are just Lukaku failing to score in couple games away from disaster. And the guy is already blaming on coach for his shortcomings.

Arsenal may be the next. To even have chance to compete we need to be run with more capable people.

16 minutes ago, laura90 said:

o even have chance to compete we need to be run with more capable people

Yes is terrible when you are champions of Europe it's a real struggle. Oldham going out of business but never mind hey. Something wrong  in sport when States can buy clubs like PSG, Man City and now Newcastle small clubs all over England go to wall.

6 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

If it happens and start making serious moves they will end up with a fantastic international fan base in no time.

They will do what they want and all will bow with that kinda wonga!

Yeah it cant go any other way though will take time. Just fucking bin FFP already, it clearly gives no fucks anyway. You either enforce it or you just scrap it.

Well that's quite weird. I mean, why Newcastle? Absolutely nothing particularly interesting about the club. I haven't been in the city, but from what I've heard it's small, unappealing and the location is far from great. I can defnitely see what the new owners saw in the other big money takeovers (even with City to some extent) but what's exactly the appeal here?   

6 minutes ago, different level said:

Well that's quite weird. I mean, why Newcastle? Absolutely nothing particularly interesting about the club. I haven't been in the city, but from what I've heard it's small, unappealing and the location is far from great. I can defnitely see what the new owners saw in the other big money takeovers (even with City to some extent) but what's exactly the appeal here?   

Buy some books about the PL.

Newcastle use to be a massive club and have been a sleeping giant since ashley turned up.

7 minutes ago, different level said:

Newcastle has a pretty decent sized fan base. After the late 90s run they had, you now have foreign fans. It is now where near Man Utd, Chelsea, City, or Arsenal, but you do see Newcastle kits in the US. They have a nice stadium. The price was a lot better than taking over a top 6 club. It will be easy for them to build a brand if they put the money into the team.

4 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Buy some books about the PL.

Newcastle use to be a massive club and have been a sleeping giant since ashley turned up.

I'm following the EPL since the late 90s and yes, they had a couple of good seasons under Sir Bobby Robson and there was that time when they challenged United for the league in a season under Keegan, but I could hardly call that "massive" and "giant", lol. Not to mention the fact the haven't won any silverware since the 50s. Then again the size of the club was not exactly the focal point of my post.

4 minutes ago, different level said:

I'm following the EPL since the late 90s and yes, they had a couple of good seasons under Sir Bobby Robson and there was that time when they challenged United for the league in a season under Keegan, but I could hardly call that "massive" and "giant", lol. Not to mention the fact the haven't won any silverware since the 50s. Then again the size of the club was not exactly the focal point of my post.

Then you asking these questions is a bit weird because newcastle are a huge club in terms of everything but silverware, Theyre bigger than spurs.

They set the pace in 94 and were top 4 for ages with a huge following.

Closet rival is sunderland and before ashley turned up they were a quality side