Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Its gonna be a nightmare and I promise players will lack energy.......this is fucking bullshit imo. Nothing but greed. I mean why the fuck would you even come up with such an idea? What is it good for exactly. Fuck Wenger for promoting it.

Edited by Atomiswave

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Its gonna be a nightmare and I promise players will lack energy.......this is fucking bullshit imo. Nothing but greed. I mean why the fuck would you even come up with such an idea? What is it good for exactly. Fuck Wenger for promoting it.

I don't get it. no one watches qualifiers. How can they make money with more qualifying games? there has to be a huge miscalculation underlying.

Anyway, i have stopped watching international football altogether and I encourage everyone to do the same.

12 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I don't get it. no one watches qualifiers. How can they make money with more qualifying games? there has to be a huge miscalculation underlying.

Anyway, i have stopped watching international football altogether and I encourage everyone to do the same.

Im the same, intl footy stopped singing to me long time ago.

10 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Im the same, intl footy stopped singing to me long time ago.

Same here. The only thing I do during these breaks is watching and reading news regarding our players and injuries, as there is always something, something that screws us over.

6 hours ago, Milan said:

Same here. The only thing I do during these breaks is watching and reading news regarding our players and injuries, as there is always something, something that screws us over.

Oh im the same, cant stand these good for nothing matches.....they only bring suffering for the clubs.