Chelsea 1-1 Villarreal

Jase

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

subbing on jorginho completley surrendered midfield control

no way back now

And what about Kante and Kovacic’s performances since HT along with the rest of the team which is when we actually surrendered control of the midfield…

I see the anti Jorginho brigade are back, how long to the anti Mount brigade come out after him playing only 20 mins tonight too?

Edited by OneMoSalah

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

You can tell if a players going to be different though. Is Werner really looking better than last season which he was poor for for 3/4s of it? Or has Pulisic done anything consistently since his first season? 

Kai looks totally a new player, fitter, stronger, more relentless without the ball. More quality on it too. 

Big wake up call, we’ve done nothing since HT.

I wasn't saying your criticism was unwarranted, just that it's very early and I hope they regain form along the season. Otherwise we will be in trouble.

Agreed that Kai is improving nicely. Super classy footballer.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

I was baffled by the decision. Hope it doesn't come back to bite us

Chalobah playing 90mins. He clearly doesn't take it that serious. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

alonso is so useless

Great pass for the the goal.