Chelsea 0-1 Porto

Jase

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Why do you make it seem like I claimed that Madrid will dominate today? They're away with a 2 goal lead and will obviously sit back and defend. 

Again when I mentioned that Real's forward line being better than Liverpools, I base it on form this season. Is that so hard to understand? Mane has been absolute dogshit this season, as he was against us when we won at Anfield. So yes, Vinicius is currently more threatening than Mane right now. Salah is a beast but he himself can't carry the whole attack as you've seen today, he did miss chances as well.

Everything I've said about Real is not to say we're fucked, because I honestly believe it's a 50-50 game. I just cringe when people make us heavy favourites though. Same thing happened when people were making Liverpool favourites. All I'm saying is that we should be wary, and give them respect because they're a very good side. Could we win? Yes, I believe we will edge it because of our defensive set up. However it's a 50-50 game and anything can happen.

Agree its 50/50.

It's in our hands. It's winnable and it's not an automatic steamroller by the opposition.

Please please please let us find our shooting boots 👍

9 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why not some fans tho? FA Cup second semi final and Carabao Cup final will have some fans. This game is after. 

My thoughts exactly. However, we aren't the Dippers so we won't have the media demanding that fans return as obviously Dipper fans are so well behaved and nice. 

So many stories in this Chelsea vs Real Madrid tie

- First time we’ve played each other in the UCL -

- Hazard coming back to the bridge 

-  Courtois returning -

-  Mateo  Kovacic playing his old team

- Giroud vs Benzema -  Kart vs F1

Ver very diappointed with the result, thought we had done enough 'til that freak shinner goal, so we lost the tie.

That is now in the last four games won two lost two, lose to Shitty Saturday and thats lost three won two of the last five games, that for me is totally unacceptable.

As for Real in spite of having Ramos and Varane missing still solid at the back and they will be available for the semi's

And as for the ageing midfield as i though they were, they still look impressive, this aint gonna be as easy as I first thought, I say easy but what I mean is we could be quietly confident about reaching the final.